Matching, Search, and Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukoyama, Toshihiko & Sahin, Aysegül, 2009. "Specialization and efficiency with labor-market matching," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 221-236, January.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2004.
"A Search Model Of Unemployment And Firm Dynamics,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 203-221.
- Blázquez, Maite & Jansen, Marcel, 2008. "Search, mismatch and unemployment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 498-526, April.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Francesca Carapella & Charles Kahn & Antoine Martin & David Mills & Ed Nosal, 2015. "Repos, Fire Sales, and Bankruptcy Policy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(1), pages 21-31, January.
- Claudio Michelacci & Javier Suarez, 2006. "Incomplete Wage Posting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(6), pages 1098-1123, December.
- Batyra, Anna & Sneessens, Henri R., 2010.
"Selective reductions in labor taxation: Labor market adjustments and macroeconomic performance,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 531-543, July.
- Anna Batyra & Henri R. Sneessens, 2006. "Selective Reductions in Labour Taxation: Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," 2006 Meeting Papers 142, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anna BATYRA & Henri SNEESSENS, 2010. "Selective Reductions in Labor Taxation Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Anna Batyra & Henri R. Sneessens, 2010. "Selective Reductions in Labor Taxation, Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Batyra, Anna & Sneessens, Henri R., 2010. "Selective Reductions in Labor Taxation: Labor Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5013, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anna, BATYRA & Henri R., SNEESSENS, 2007. "Selective Reductions in Labour Taxation : Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007001, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Arnaud Chéron & Jean‐Olivier Hairault & François Langot, 2011.
"Age‐Dependent Employment Protection,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(557), pages 1477-1504, December.
- Chéron, Arnaud & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François, 2008. "Age-Dependent Employment Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 3851, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arnaud Chéron & Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot, 2011. "Age-Dependent Employment Protection," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00623282, HAL.
- Chéron, Arnaud & Rouland, Bénédicte, 2011.
"Endogenous job destructions and the distribution of wages,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 845-852.
- Arnaud Chéron & Bénédicte Rouland, 2010. "Endogenous Job Destructions and the Distribution of Wages," Working Papers halshs-00812095, HAL.
- Arnaud Chéron & Bénédicte Rouland, 2010. "Endogenous Job Destructions and the Distribution of Wages," TEPP Working Paper 2010-20, TEPP.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2011.
"Efficiency and specialization: A search theoretic approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 229-238.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2011. "Efficiency and specialization: A search theoretic approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 229-238, January.
- YIlmaz, Ensar, 2011. "Income distribution, efficiency and rationing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1247-1255, May.
- Godfrey Keller & Kevin Roberts & Margaret Stevens, 2007. "Unemployment, Participation and Market Size," Economics Series Working Papers 362, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Woodcock Simon D, 2010. "Heterogeneity and Learning in Labor Markets," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-69, September.
- Bruno Decreuse, 2008. "Choosy Search And The Mismatch Of Talents," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(3), pages 1067-1089, August.
- Ronald Bachmann, 2005. "Skill mismatch in equilibrium unemployment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, revised Aug 2005.
- Ettore Damiano & Hao Li & Wing Suen, 2005.
"Unravelling of Dynamic Sorting,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(4), pages 1057-1076.
- Ettore Damiano & Hao Li, 2004. "Unraveling of Dynamic Sorting," 2004 Meeting Papers 174, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Damiano, Ettore & Li, Hao & Suen, Wing, 2004. "Unraveling of Dynamic Sorting," Microeconomics.ca working papers damiano-04-08-11-03-02-02, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 11 Aug 2004.
- Ettore Damiano & Hao Li, 2004. "Unraveling of Dynamic Sorting," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 72, Econometric Society.
- Blázquez Cuesta, Maite & Jansen, Marcel, 2003.
"Efficiency in a Matching Model with Heterogeneous Agents: Too Many Good or Bad Jobs?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
968, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jansen, Marcel & Blázquez, Maite, 2003. "Efficiency in a matching model with heterogeneous agents: too many good or bad jobs?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we035019, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Richard Wallick, 2012. "Agent-based modeling, public choice, and the legacy of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 223-244, July.
- Robert Dixon & John Freebairn & Emayenesh Seyoum-Tegegn, 2008. "State & Territory Beveridge Curvesand the National Equilibrium Unemployment Rate," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1033, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:bla:jpbect:v:19:y:2017:i:5:p:957-985 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuliia Stupnytska & Anna Zaharieva, 2017.
"Optimal policy and the role of social contacts in a search model with heterogeneous workers,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(5), pages 957-985, October.
- Stupnytska, Yuliia & Zaharieva, Anna, 2014. "Optimal policy and the role of social contacts in a search model with heterogeneous workers," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 491, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:advances.1:y:2001:i:1:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.