by alumni of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Zoltan Jakab & Pavel Lukyantsau & Shengzu Wang, 2015. "A Global Projection Model for Euro Area Large Economies," IMF Working Papers 15/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Thierry Tressel & Shengzu Wang, 2014. "Rebalancing in the Euro Area and Cyclicality of Current Account Adjustments," IMF Working Papers 14/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Thierry Tressel & Shengzu Wang & Joong S Kang & Jay C Shambaugh & JÃ¶rg Decressin & Petya Koeva Brooks, 2014. "Adjustment in Euro Area Deficit Countries; Progress, Challenges, and Policies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan C Dunn & Matt Davies & Yongzheng Yang & Yiqun Wu & Shengzu Wang, 2011. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms in Pacific Island Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Shengzu Wang & Chris Marsh & Rishi Goyal & Narayanan Raman & Swarnali Ahmed, 2011. "Financial Deepening and International Monetary Stability," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Faisal Ahmed & Shengzu Wang & Isabelle Mateos y Lago & Samar Maziad & Stephanie Segal & Pascal Farahmand & Udaibir S Das, 2011. "Internationalization of Emerging Market Currencies; A Balance Between Risks and Rewards," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Shengzu Wang & Patrizia Tumbarello, 2010. "What Drives House Prices in Australia? A+L4584 Cross-Country Approach," IMF Working Papers 10/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Ngo Van Long & Shengzu Wang, 2008.
"Resource-Grabbing By Status-Conscious Agents,"
Departmental Working Papers
2008-08, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Shengzu Wang & Shen Guo, 2005. "Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in A Simple Stochastic Macro Model: China's Evidence," Macroeconomics 0510009, EconWPA.
- Zhi Li & Xiaopeng Yin,, 2004. "Endogenous Business Cycles with Consumption Externalities," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 402, Econometric Society.
- Shi, Kang & Xu, Juanyi & Yin, Xiaopeng, 2015.
"Input substitution, export pricing, and exchange rate policy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 26-46.
- Kang Shi & Juanyi Xu, 2008. "Input Substitution, Export Pricing, and Exchange Rate Policy," Working Papers 102008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ying Ge & Yin He & Yeheng Jiang & Xiaopeng Yin, 2014. "Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 300-312, 05.
- Wang, Fei & Dong, Baomin & Yin, Xiaopeng & An, Chi, 2014. "China's structural change: A new SDA model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 256-266.
- Xiaopeng Yin, 2014. "Externalities, Productivity and Sustained Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 543-563, 08.
- Yongzheng Yang & Matt Davies & Shengzu Wang & Jonathan Dunn & Yiqun Wu, 2012. "Monetary policy transmission and macroeconomic policy coordination in Pacific island countries," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 26(1), pages 46-68, 05.
- Larry D. Qiu & Shengzu Wang, 2011. "FDI Policy, Greenfield Investment and Cross‐border Mergers," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 836-851, November.
- Jin Zhang & Licun Xue & Xiaopeng Yin, 2011. "Forming Efficient Free‐Trade Networks: A Sequential Mechanism," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 402-417, 05.
- Long, Ngo Van & Wang, Shengzu, 2009.
"Resource-grabbing by status-conscious agents,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 39-50, May.
- Shengzu Wang & Jagdish Handa, 2007. "Monetary policy rules under a fixed exchange rate regime: empirical evidence from China," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 941-950.
- Xiaopeng Yin, 2004. "Voluntary import expansions with non-stationary demand," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1084-1096, November.