John Bates Clark on Trusts: New Light from the Columbia Archives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fiorito, Luca & Henry, John F., 2007. "John Bates Clark on Trusts: New Light from the Columbia Archives," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 229-250, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremiah W. Jenks, 1912. "Economic Aspect of the Recent Decisions of the United States Supreme Court on Trusts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20, pages 346-346.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2008. "Competition vs. property rights: American antitrust law, the Freiburg School and the early years of European competition policy," MPRA Paper 33807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Fiorito, 2012. "When Economics Faces the Economy: John Bates Clark and the 1914 Antitrust Legislation," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:5:y:2009:i:4:p:747-786. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-10-22 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2005-10-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2005-10-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-10-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .