When Economics Faces the Economy: John Bates Clark and the 1914 Antitrust Legislation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klebaner, Benjamin J., 1964. "Potential Competition and the American Antitrust Legislation of 1914," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 163-185, June.
- E. Dana Durand, 1914. "The Trust Legislation of 1914," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 72-97.
- Fiorito, Luca & Henry, John F., 2007.
"John Bates Clark on Trusts: New Light from the Columbia Archives,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 229-250, June.
- Luca Fiorito & John F. Henry, 2005. "John Bates Clark on Trusts: New Light from the Columbia Archives," Department of Economics University of Siena 462, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
KeywordsB15; B31 JEL Classification:;
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-02-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-02-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IND-2012-02-27 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-PKE-2012-02-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2012_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.