Report NEP-HPE-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Fiorito, 2012. "When Economics Faces the Economy: John Bates Clark and the 1914 Antitrust Legislation," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Bühren & Björn Frank & Rosemarie Nagel, 2012. "A Historical Note on the Beauty Contest," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201211, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Walter Krämer, 2011. "The cult of statistical significance. What economists should and should not do to make their data talk," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 176, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Andrés Álvarez & Jimena Hurtado, 2012. "Out of sight, out of mind: Modern economics, social interactions, and Smith´s sympathy," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009312, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Dietrich, Franz, 2012. "Judgment aggregation and the discursive dilemma," MPRA Paper 36772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hălăngescu, Constantin I., 2012.
"HOMO OECONOMICUS și HOMO ACADEMICUS: limite și aspecte conceptuale
[HOMO OECONOMICUS and HOMO ACADEMICUS: limits and conceptual aspects]," MPRA Paper 36822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yazdani, Naveed & Mamoon, Dawood, 2012. "Economics, education and religion: can western theories be generalized across religions?," MPRA Paper 36793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Layard, 2012. "Big ideas: wellbeing and public policy," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 355, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:men:wpaper:01_2012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore