HOMO OECONOMICUS și HOMO ACADEMICUS: limite și aspecte conceptuale
[HOMO OECONOMICUS and HOMO ACADEMICUS: limits and conceptual aspects]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morgan, Mary S., 2006. "Economic Man as Model Man: Ideal Types, Idealization and Caricatures," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 1-27, March.
More about this item
Keywordshomo oeconomicus; homo academicus; globalisation; higher education; economics; academic reforms; knowlegdebased society; knowlegde based economy; brain-power industries;
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2012-02-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2012-02-27 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .