John Bates Clark on Trusts: New Light from the Columbia Archives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luca Fiorito & John F. Henry, 2005. "John Bates Clark on Trusts: New Light from the Columbia Archives," Department of Economics University of Siena 462, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremiah W. Jenks, 1912. "Economic Aspect of the Recent Decisions of the United States Supreme Court on Trusts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20, pages 346-346.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Giocoli, 2009. "Competition Versus Property Rights: American Antitrust Law, The Freiburg School, And The Early Years Of European Competition Policy," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 747-786.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2008. "Competition vs. property rights: American antitrust law, the Freiburg School and the early years of European competition policy," MPRA Paper 33807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Fiorito, 2012. "When Economics Faces the Economy: John Bates Clark and the 1914 Antitrust Legislation," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:29:y:2007:i:02:p:229-250_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/het .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.