Report NEP-ENE-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haldrup; Niels & Morten Oerregaard Nielsen, 2005. "Directional Congestion and Regime Switching in a Long Memory Model for Electricity Prices," Economics Working Papers 2005-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Noureddine Krichene, 2005. "A Simultaneous Equations Model for World Crude Oil and Natural Gas Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan C. Dunn & Andreas Billmeier & Bert van Selm, 2004. "In the Pipeline; Georgia's Oil and Gas Transit Revenues," IMF Working Papers 04/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2005. "Les hydrocarbures russes : une industrie en quête de modèle," Post-Print halshs-00004873, HAL.
- Johannes Wiegand, 2004. "Fiscal Surveillance in a Petro Zone; The Case of the CEMAC," IMF Working Papers 04/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Noureddine Krichene, 2005. "Subordinated Levy Processes and Applications to Crude Oil Options," IMF Working Papers 05/174, International Monetary Fund.
- H. Takizawa & E. H. Gardner & Kenichi Ueda, 2004. "Are Developing Countries Better Off Spending Their Oil Wealth Upfront?," IMF Working Papers 04/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Joseph Ntamatungiro, 2004. "Fiscal Sustainability in Heavily Indebted Countries Dependenton Nonrenewable Resources; The Case of Gabon," IMF Working Papers 04/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005. "Distribution of Natural Resources, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development: Growth Dynamics with Two Elites," IZA Discussion Papers 1756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis Y. Kumah & John Matovu, 2005. "Commodity Price Shocks and the Oddson Fiscal Performance," IMF Working Papers 05/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Luca Fiorito & John F. Henry, 2005. "John Bates Clark on Trusts: New Light from the Columbia Archives," Department of Economics University of Siena 462, Department of Economics, University of Siena.