Post Keynesianism: From Criticism to Coherence?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 40 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0307-3378|
- Ingrid Rima, 2003. "From profit margins to income distribution: Joan Robinson's odyssey from marginal productivity theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 575-586.
- Setterfield, Mark, 2011.
"Anticipations of the Crisis: On the Similarities between post-Keynesian Economics and Regulation Theory,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Anticipations of the Crisis: On the Similarities Between Post Keynesian Economics and Regulation Theory," Working Papers 1007, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s: Main developments," IPE Working Papers 75/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Antonio Carlos Macedo e Silva & Cláudio Hamílton dos Santos, 2008. "Peering over the edge of the short period? The Keynesian Roots of Stock-Flow Consistent Macroeconomic Models," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807151456380, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Teixeira, Joanilio Rodolpho & Thompson Araujo, Jorge, 1996. "A post-Keynesian model of growth with distributional improvements," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-76, March.
- Thomas Goda, 2013. "The role of income inequality in crisis theories and in the subprime crisis," Working Papers PKWP1305, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- J. Barkley Rosser, Jr, 2011. "Post Keynesian Perspectives And Complex Ecologic–Economic Dynamics," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 96-121, 02.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004. "Keynes versus the Post Keynesians on the Principle of Effective Demand," KOF Working papers 04-88, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Lina Ochoa C., 2003. "La historia de la economía poskeynesiana desde 1936," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 5(8), pages 251-256, January-J.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2004. "Money, credit and the interest rate in Marx's economic. On the similarities of Marx's monetary analysis to Post-Keynesian economics," MPRA Paper 18608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2011. "Unemployment, Recession and Effective Demand," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13837, July.
- Matias Vernengo & Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2001. "Kaldor and Robinson on money and growth," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 75-103.
- Siobhan Austen & Therese Jefferson, 2006. "Comparing responses to critical realism," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 257-282.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "The Making of a Good Society: Economic Freedom, Instrumentalism, and Government Control," MPRA Paper 28888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finn Olesen, 2007. "Kritisk realisme og post keynesianisme," Working Papers 75/07, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Sheila C. Dow, 2014. "Consistency in pluralism and microfoundations," Working Papers PKWP1408, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Charles J. Whalen, 2016. "Post-Keynesian economics: a pluralistic alternative to conventional economics," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 22-38.
- Neil Hart & Peter Kriesler, 2014. "Keynes, Kalecki, Sraffa: Coherence?," Discussion Papers 2014-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "A critical perspective on heterodox production modeling," MPRA Paper 34255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:40:y:1988:i:1:p:1-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed