Post Keynesianism: From Criticism to Coherence?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Carlos Macedo e Silva & Cláudio Hamílton dos Santos, 2008. "Peering over the edge of the short period? The Keynesian Roots of Stock-Flow Consistent Macroeconomic Models," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807151456380, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ingrid Rima, 2003. "From profit margins to income distribution: Joan Robinson's odyssey from marginal productivity theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 575-586.
- Thomas Goda, 2013. "The role of income inequality in crisis theories and in the subprime crisis," Working Papers PKWP1305, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Neil Hart & Peter Kriesler, 2014. "Keynes, Kalecki, Sraffa: Coherence?," Discussion Papers 2014-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "A critical perspective on heterodox production modeling," MPRA Paper 34255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2004. "Money, credit and the interest rate in Marx's economic. On the similarities of Marx's monetary analysis to Post-Keynesian economics," MPRA Paper 18608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Setterfield, Mark, 2011.
"Anticipations of the Crisis: On the Similarities between post-Keynesian Economics and Regulation Theory,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Anticipations of the Crisis: On the Similarities Between Post Keynesian Economics and Regulation Theory," Working Papers 1007, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Juan Hernández Andreu & Guido Tortorella Expósito, 2014.
"Incertidumbre, ciclo económico y crisis según el enfoque continuista del pensamiento keynesiano
[Uncertainty, economic cycles and economic crises according to the continuism approach of Keynesian t," Iberian Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Dpto. Historia e Instituciones Económicas I., vol. 1(1), pages 44-72, September.
- Teixeira, Joanilio Rodolpho & Thompson Araujo, Jorge, 1996. "A post-Keynesian model of growth with distributional improvements," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-76, March.
- repec:elg:ejeepi:v:14:y:2017:i:2:p131-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siobhan Austen & Therese Jefferson, 2006. "Comparing responses to critical realism," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 257-282.
- Finn Olesen, 2007. "Kritisk realisme og post keynesianisme," Working Papers 75/07, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- J. Barkley Rosser, Jr, 2011. "Post Keynesian Perspectives And Complex Ecologic–Economic Dynamics," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 96-121, February.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004. "Keynes versus the Post Keynesians on the Principle of Effective Demand," KOF Working papers 04-88, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2011. "Unemployment, Recession and Effective Demand," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13837.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "The Making of a Good Society: Economic Freedom, Instrumentalism, and Government Control," MPRA Paper 28888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheila C. Dow, 2014. "Consistency in pluralism and microfoundations," Working Papers PKWP1408, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Charles Whalen, 2008. "Toward ‘Wisely Managed’ Capitalism: Post-Keynesian Institutionalism and the Creative State," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 43-60, January.
- Charles J. Whalen, 2016. "Post-Keynesian economics: a pluralistic alternative to conventional economics," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 22-38.
- Eckhard Hein, 2017.
"Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid 1990s: main developments,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 131-172, September.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s: Main developments," IPE Working Papers 75/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s - main developments," FMM Working Paper 01-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Lina Ochoa C., 2003. "La historia de la economía poskeynesiana desde 1936," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 5(8), pages 251-256, January-J.
- Matias Vernengo & Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2001. "Kaldor and Robinson on money and growth," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 75-103.
- repec:abd:kauiea:v:13:y:2001:i:1:no:1:p:3-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:40:y:1988:i:1:p:1-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.