Monopolistic Competition and North-South Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beladi Hamid & Chakrabarti Avik & Marjit Sugata, 2015. "On Cross-Border Mergers and Product Differentiation," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2019. "The Magnification of a Lagging Region's Initial Economic Disadvantages on the Balanced Growth Path," MPRA Paper 93486, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2019.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2013. "A Mixed GOLE Model of Cross-Border Mergers and Trade," Working Papers 0143eco, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:59:y:2019:i:c:p:500-509 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2015. "North–South Trade Liberalization and Economic Welfare," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 1006-1017, November.
- John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2014. "On North-South Intra- and Inter-Industry Trade and Welfare," Working Papers 0139eco, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:94:y:2018:i:306:p:276-300 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:699-707 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert, 2015. "International Narcotics Trade, Foreign Aid, And Enforcement," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(3), pages 1630-1646, July.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2018. "Preference Matching, Income, and Population Distribution in Urban and Adjacent Rural Regions," MPRA Paper 92308, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Dec 2018.
- Ko, Chia Chiun & Frijters, Paul, 2014.
"When Banana Import Restrictions Lead to Exports: A Tale of Cyclones and Quarantine Policies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7988, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chia Chiun Ko & Paul Frijters, 2014. "When Banana Import Restrictions Lead to Exports: A Tale of Cyclones and Quarantine Policies," Discussion Papers Series 502, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Hollas, Daniel, 2013. "How growing asset inequality affects developing economies," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 43-51.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2015. "Cross-border Mergers and Privatization," Working Papers 0147eco, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and monopolistic competition; Urban unemployment; North-South trade;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uth:wpaper:201101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deusuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.