Monopolistic Competition and North-South Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2011. "Excel Models for International Trade Theory and Policy: An Online Resource," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 95-95, January.
- John Gilbert, 2009. "A 'Live' Version of the HOS Model in Excel," Working Papers 2009-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2009.
- Soumaya M. Tohamy & J. Wilson Mixon, 2003. "Lessons from the Specific Factors Model of International Trade," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 139-150, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beladi Hamid & Chakrabarti Avik & Marjit Sugata, 2015. "On Cross-Border Mergers and Product Differentiation," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert, 2015. "International Narcotics Trade, Foreign Aid, And Enforcement," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(3), pages 1630-1646, July.
- Ko, Chia Chiun & Frijters, Paul, 2014.
"When Banana Import Restrictions Lead to Exports: A Tale of Cyclones and Quarantine Policies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chia Chiun Ko & Paul Frijters, 2014. "When Banana Import Restrictions Lead to Exports: A Tale of Cyclones and Quarantine Policies," Discussion Papers Series 502, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Hollas, Daniel, 2013. "How growing asset inequality affects developing economies," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 43-51.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and monopolistic competition; Urban unemployment; North-South trade;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uth:wpaper:201101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deusuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .