The Buy-to-Build Indicator: New Estimates and Comment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:esmono:157973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eis, Carl, 1969. "The 1919-1930 Merger Movement in American Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 267-296, October.
- Ralph L. Nelson, 1959. "The Merger Movement from 1895 through 1920," NBER Chapters,in: Merger Movements in American Industry, 1895-1956, pages 33-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devra L. Golbe & Lawrence J. White, 1988. "A Time-Series Analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Economy," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 265-310 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph L. Nelson, 1959. "Merger Movements in American Industry, 1895-1956," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number nels59-1.
- Ralph L. Nelson, 1959. "Merger Movements and Business Cycles, 1895-1956," NBER Chapters,in: Merger Movements in American Industry, 1895-1956, pages 106-126 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsBritain; M&A; measurement; methodology; stagflation; United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:157838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.