|Jonathan Nitzan Political Science, York University 4700 Keele St., Toronto, Ontario, M3J-1P3, Canada office email: firstname.lastname@example.org voice (416) 736-2100, ext. 88822; fax (416) 736-5686|
This author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2006. "New imperialism or new capitalism?," MPRA Paper 5578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2006. "Cheap wars," MPRA Paper 5549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2005. "The scientist and the church," MPRA Paper 5942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992. "Inflation as restructuring. A theoretical and empirical account of the U.S. experience," MPRA Paper 5624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rowley, Robin & Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 1988. "Some Aspects of Aggregate Concentration in the Israeli Economy, 1964-1986," MPRA Paper 5395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jonathan Nitzan should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.