Energy Conflicts and Differential Profits: An Update
During the late 1980s and early 1990s, we identified a new phenomenon that we called ‘energy conflicts’ and showed that these conflicts were intimately linked to the differential profitability of the leading oil companies. This link remains as true today as it was in the early 1970s. Like earlier energy conflicts, the ‘Arab Spring’, the outsourced wars that followed and the third Gulf War against ISIS continue to march to the drum beat of differential profits.
|Date of creation:||2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Düsternbrooker Weg 120, 24105 Kiel / Neuer Jungfernstieg 21, 20354 Hamburg|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814-520
Web page: http://www.econstor.eu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:zbw:espost:157775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2006.
"New Imperialism or New Capitalism?,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1-86.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2004. "New Imperialism or New Capitalism?," EconStor Preprints 157822, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2006. "New imperialism or new capitalism?," MPRA Paper 5578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:esmono:157972 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:157777 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bichler, Shimshon & Rowley, Robin & Nitzan, Jonathan, 1989. "The Armadollar-Petrodollar Coalition: Demise or New Order?," EconStor Preprints 157848, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2002. "New Economy or Transnational Ownership? The Global Political Economy of Israel," EconStor Preprints 157818, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:zbw:espost:157769 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:157857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.