Report NEP-ARA-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Camos-Daurella & Antonio Estache & Mohamad M. Hamid, 2017. "Quasi-fiscal Deficits in the Electricity Sector of the Middle East and North Africa: Sources and Size," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-47, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Uri Dadush, 2017. "Jobs in the Middle East North Africa, and the Moroccan case," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1743, OCP Policy Center.
- Aurélien Dasré & Angela Greulich & Ceren Inan, 2017. "Combating domestic violence against women in Turkey. The role of women's economic empowerment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tansel, Aysit & Keskin, Halil Ibrahim, 2017. "Education effects on days hospitalized and days out of work by gender: Evidence from Turkey," GLO Discussion Paper Series 156, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017. "The Arab Spring was predictable in 2007: Empirics of Proof," Working Papers 17/052, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Ayse Abbasoglu Ozgoren & Banu Ergocmen & Aysit Tansel, 2017. "Birth and Employment Transitions of Women in Turkey: Conflicting or Compatible Roles?," ERC Working Papers 1716, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2017.
- Ceren Baysan, 2017. "Can More Information Lead to More Voter Polarization? Experimental Evidence from Turkey," 2017 Papers pba1551, Job Market Papers.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2017. "Oil and Blood in the Orient, Redux," EconStor Preprints 172198, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ayşe Abbasoğlu Özgören & Banu Ergöçmen & Aysit Tansel, 2017. "Birth and Employment Transitions of Women in Turkey: Conflicting or Compatible Roles?," Working Papers 2017/8, Turkish Economic Association.
- Joaquin Iglesias & Alvaro Ortiz & Tomasa Rodrigo, 2017. "How do the EM Central Bank talk? A Big Data approach to the Central Bank of Turkey," Working Papers 17/24, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.