Report NEP-CDM-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bozbay, Irem & Peters, Hans, 2017. "Information aggregation with continuum of types," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Ceren Baysan, 2017. "Can More Information Lead to More Voter Polarization? Experimental Evidence from Turkey," 2017 Papers pba1551, Job Market Papers.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2017. "Housing booms and busts and local fiscal policy," Working Papers XREAP2017-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2017.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Yu, Jianyu & Zago, Angelo, 2017. "What's in a Name? Information, Heterogeneity, and Quality in a Theory of Nested Names," TSE Working Papers 17-866, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jean Guillaume Forand, 2017. "Client Service and the Growth of Government," Working Papers 1704, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2017. "Oil and Blood in the Orient, Redux," EconStor Preprints 172198, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Iferd, Younes & Schubert, Torben, 2017. "Governing innovation projects in firms: The role of competition between innovation projects and interdepartmental collaboration," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 56, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).