The scientist and the church
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- van Treeck, Till. & Sturn, Simon., 2012. "Income inequality as a cause of the Great Recession? : A survey of current debates," ILO Working Papers 994709343402676, International Labour Organization.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1904. "Theory of Business Enterprise," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1904.
More about this item
Keywordsacademia; arms; accumulation; capital; capitalism; church; conflict; corporation; crisis; data; development; distribution; dual; economy; elite; energy; finance; globalization; growth; imperialism; distribution; institutionalism; IPE; liberalization; methodology; Middle East; military; national interest; science; security; oil; OPEC; ownership; peace; plagiarism; politics; power; profit; religion; ruling class; sabotage; stagflation; state; TNC; United States; violence; war;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- F54 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Colonialism; Imperialism; Postcolonialism
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- Y3 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .