Report NEP-POL-2021-01-18This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-POL
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Bonfatti & Yuan Gu & Steven Poelhekke, 2019. "Priority Roads: the Political Economy of Africaâ€™s Interior-to-Coast Roads," OxCarre Working Papers 215, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Amory Gethin, 2020. "Extreme Inequality and the Structure of Political Cleavages in South Africa, 1994-2019," Working Papers halshs-03022282, HAL.
- Alfano, Maria Rosaria & Baraldi, Anna Laura & Papagni, Erasmo, 2020. "Do Voters Choose Better Politicians than Political Parties? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Italy," FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability 308020, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) > FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability.
- Nathan J. Canen & Chad Kendall & Francesco Trebbi, 2020. "Political Parties as Drivers of U.S. Polarization: 1927-2018," NBER Working Papers 28296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baccini, Leonardo & Brodeur, Abel & Weymouth, Stephen, 2021. "The COVID-19 Pandemic and the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election," GLO Discussion Paper Series 710 [pre.], Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kubinec, Robert & Lee, Haillie Na-Kyung & Tomashevskiy, Andrey, 2020. "How to Get Away with Spreading COVID-19: Political Connections and Pandemic Response," SocArXiv 68fpr, Center for Open Science.
- Colombo, Andrea & Tojerow, Ilan, 2020. "Appointed or Elected? How Mayoral Accountability Impacts the Provision of Policing," IZA Discussion Papers 13961, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sarah Spycher & Ralph Winkler, 2020. "Strategic Delegation in the Formation of Modest International Environmental Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 8769, CESifo.
- Bednay, Dezső & Fleiner, Balázs & Tasnádi, Attila, 2020. "The Limit of the Non-dictatorship Index," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2020/06, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Thales P. Yapatake Kossele & Joseph Nnanna, 2021. "Not all that glitters is gold: political stability and trade in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 21/005, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Demiessie, Habtamu, 2020. "Unfolding the Ongoing Political Dynamics in Ethiopia : Why the Departure of TPLF and Its Doctrine is Important," MPRA Paper 104543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuhua Li & Ze Jian & Wei Tian & Laixun Zhao, 2021. "How Political Conflicts Distort Bilateral Trade: Firm-Level Evidence from China," Discussion Paper Series DP2021-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2021. "Unbridgeable: Why Political Economists Cannot Accept Capital as Power," EconStor Preprints 228594, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Bömmel, Nadja & Heineck, Guido, 2020. "Revisiting the Causal Effect of Education on Political Participation and Interest," IZA Discussion Papers 13954, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).