Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsaccumulation capital capitalism crisis differential accumulation distribution elite energy conflict globalization inflation Iraq Israel Keynesianism Lebanon Middle East military spending neo-liberalism oil ownership power prices profit ruling class TNC United States violence war warfare welfare Weapondollar-Petrodollar;
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .