Report NEP-HME-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Scarano, 2019. "Capital accumulation and corporate portfolio choice between liquidity holdings and financialisation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0243, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Heise, Arne & Serfraz Khan, Ayesha, 2018. "The welfare state and liberal democracy: A political economy approach," Discussion Papers 71, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Shafii, Zurina & Obaidullah, Mohamed & Samad, Rose Ruziana & Yunanda, Rochania Ayu, 2017. "Developing a Model for Corporate Governance and Conflict of Interest Deterrence in Shari’ahbased Cooperatives," Policy Papers 2017-3, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Roux-Rosier Anahid & Ricardo Azambuja & Gazi Islam, 2018. "Alternative visions : permaculture as imaginaries of the anthropocene," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-01958956, HAL.
- Deepankar Basu, 2019. "Capital, Non-Capital and Transformative Politics in Contemporary India," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Martin Binder & Ann-Kathrin Blankenberg & Heinz Welsch, 2019. "Pro-environmental norms and subjective well-being: panel evidence from the UK," Working Papers V-417-19, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2019.
- Hélène Périvier, 2018. "Recession, Austerity and Gender: A Comparison of Eight European Labour Markets," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5e7470pjqo8, Sciences Po.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2019. "Capitalism's Deniers," EconStor Preprints 190952, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Timothy N. Cason & Steven Y. Wu, 2018. "Subject Pools and Deception in Agricultural and Resource Economic Experiments," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1314, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Catherine Closson & Estelle Fourat & Laurence Holzemer & Marek Hudon, 2019. "Social inclusion in an alternative food network: values, practices and tensions," Working Papers CEB 19-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar, 2017. "Stress Testing Frameworks and Practices in Dual Banking System: A Preliminary Assessment," Policy Papers 2017-6, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Ali, Azam & Kishwar, Tanveer & Zulkhibri, Muhamed, 2018. "Islamic Financial Institutions and Participatory Finance Constraints: The Case of Pakistan," Policy Papers 2018-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Rafael Alcadipani & John Hassard & Gazi Islam, 2018. "“ I Shot the Sheriff ”: Irony, Sarcasm and the Changing Nature of Workplace Resistance," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-01959081, HAL.
- Ortiz, Isabel, & Behrendt, Christina. & Acuña-Ulate, Andrés. & Nguyen, Quynh Anh., 2018. "Universal basic income proposals in light of ILO standards key issues and global costing," ILO Working Papers 995008692502676, International Labour Organization.
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli, 2018. "Green employment: What, where and how much?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2pg08rkh9c8, Sciences Po.