Report NEP-HPE-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André Lapidus, 2018.
"Why are philosophers more often right than others ? David Hume and general rules
[Pourquoi les philosophes ont-ils plus raison que les autres ? David Hume et les règles générales]," Working Papers hal-01714256, HAL.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2019. "On the Controversies behind the Origins of the Federal Economic Statistics," NBER Working Papers 25431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J., 2018. "The Race between Demand and Supply: Tinbergen's Pioneering Studies of Earnings Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 12046, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Claude DIEBOLT & Charlotte LE CHAPELAIN, 2019. "Human Capital and Economic Growth," Working Papers of BETA 2019-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2019. "CasP's 'Differential Accumulation' versus Veblen's 'Differential Advantage' (Revised and Expanded)," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2019/01, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Vicente Ferreira, 2019. "Why Economics Must be an Evolutionary Science," Working Papers Department of Economics 2019/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Thomas Dohmen & Simone Quercia & Jana Willrodt, 2018. "Willingness to take risk: The role of risk conception and optimism," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_023, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Gabriel Ziegler & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2019. "Strategic cautiousness as an expression of robustness to ambiguity," Economics Working Papers 1630, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Roberto Corrao & Federico Sanna, 2019. "Epistemic Game Theory without Types Structures: An Application to Psychological Games," Working Papers 641, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Demeze-Jouatsa, Ghislain-Herman, 2018. "Repetition and cooperation: A model of finitely repeated games with objective ambiguity," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 585, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Walkowitz, Gari, 2019. "On the Validity of Probabilistic (and Cost-Saving) Incentives in Dictator Games: A Systematic Test," MPRA Paper 91541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Massó, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro, 2019. "On Societies Choosing Social Outcomes, and their Memberships: Internal Stability and Consistency," MPRA Paper 91714, University Library of Munich, Germany.