Report NEP-CNA-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gail Cohen & João Tovar Jalles & Prakash Loungani & Ricardo Marto & Gewei Wang, 2018. "Decoupling of Emissions and GDP: Evidence from Aggregate and Provincial Chinese Data," IMF Working Papers 18/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Wen Yao & Xiaodong Zhu, 2018. "Structural Change and Aggregate Employment Fluctuations in China and the US," Working Papers tecipa-600, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- HuiHui Liu & ZhongXiang Zhang & ZhanMing Chen & DeSheng Dou, 2018. "The impact of China’s electricity deregulation on coal and power industries: Two-stage game modeling approach," CCEP Working Papers 1804, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yi Huang & Ugo Panizza & Richard Portes, 2018. "Corporate Foreign Bond Issuance and Interfirm Loans in China," NBER Working Papers 24513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Xi & Sahn, David E. & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2018. "Social Interactions and Stigmatized Behavior: "Donating" Blood Plasma in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 11413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen B. Kaplan, "undated". "The Rise of Patient Capital: The Political Economy of Chinese Global Finance," Working Papers 2018-2, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Takanori Minamikawa, 2018. "Evaluation of the sophistication of Chinese industries using the information-geometric decomposition approach," Discussion papers 1801 Classification- C02,, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia, revised Apr 2018.
- Philippe Wingender, 2018. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Reform in China," IMF Working Papers 18/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Ya-Chun Gao & Huai-Lin Tang & Shi-Min Cai & Jing-Jing Gao & H. Eugene Stanley, 2018. "The impact of margin trading on share price evolution: A cascading failure model investigation," Papers 1804.07352, arXiv.org.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2018. "With Their Back to the Future: Will Past Earnings Trigger the Next Crisis?," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2018/01, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Dai, Mi & Huang, Wei & Zhang, Yifan, 2018. "How Do Households Adjust to Trade Liberalization? Evidence from China's WTO Accession," IZA Discussion Papers 11428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Koss & Xinrui Shi, 2018. "Stabilizing China’s Housing Market," IMF Working Papers 18/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Weigang Zhao & Yunfei Cao & Bo Miao & Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2018. "Impacts of shifting China¡¯s final energy consumption to electricity on CO2 emission reduction," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 115, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Wang, Lili & Wen, Yi, 2018. "Escaping the Middle-Income Trap: A Cross-Country Analysis on the Patterns of Industrial Upgrading," Working Papers 2018-1, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Jan 2018.
- Loeschel, Andreas & Pei, Jiansuo & Sturm, Bodo & Wang, Ran & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Zhao, Zhongxiu, 2018. "The demand for global and local environmental protection: Experimental evidence from climate change mitigation in Beijing," CAWM Discussion Papers 102, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Maria Perrotta Berlin & Bei Qin & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2018. "Leniency, Asymmetric Punishment and Corruption: Evidence from China," CEIS Research Paper 431, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Apr 2018.