Structural Change and Aggregate Employment Fluctuations in China and the US
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brandt, Loren & Zhu, Xiaodong, 2010. "Accounting for China's Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 4764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Comin, Diego & Lashkari, Danial & Mestieri, Martí, 2015.
"Structural Change with Long-run Income and Price Effects,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Comin, Diego & Lashkari, Danial & Mestieri, Martï¿½, 2017. "Structural Change with Long-run Income and Price Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego A. Comin & Danial Lashkari & Martí Mestieri, 2015. "Structural Change with Long-run Income and Price Effects," NBER Working Papers 21595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- He, Qing & Tai-Leung Chong, Terence & Shi, Kang, 2009. "What accounts for Chinese Business Cycle?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 650-661, December.
- Alessio Moro, 2012.
"The Structural Transformation Between Manufacturing and Services and the Decline in the US GDP Volatility,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(3), pages 402-415, July.
- Moro, Alessio, 2009. "The structural transformation between manufacturing and services and the deline in the U.S. GDP volatility," UC3M Working papers. Economics we091409, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Alessio Moro, 2011. "Code and data files for "The Structural Transformation Between Manufacturing and Services and the Decline in the US GDP Volatility"," Computer Codes 10-123, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- MaCurdy, Thomas E, 1981. "An Empirical Model of Labor Supply in a Life-Cycle Setting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1059-1085, December.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Change; Non-homothetic Preferences; Labor Reallocation; Aggregate Fluctuations;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2018-04-30 (China)
- NEP-MAC-2018-04-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2018-04-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-04-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.