Report NEP-TRA-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haoran Yang & Frédéric Dobruszkes & Jiaoe Wang & Martin Dijst & Patrick Wiik, 2018. "Comparing China's urban systems in high-speed railway and airline networks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/269363, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lyubimov, Ivan & Gvozdeva, Margarita & Lysyuk, Maria, 2018. "Towards increased complexity in Russian regions : networks, diversification and growth," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2018. "Spatial Integration of Siberian Regional Markets," MPRA Paper 85667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HuiHui Liu & ZhongXiang Zhang & ZhanMing Chen & DeSheng Dou, 2018. "The impact of China’s electricity deregulation on coal and power industries: Two-stage game modeling approach," CCEP Working Papers 1804, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dai, Mi & Huang, Wei & Zhang, Yifan, 2018. "How Do Households Adjust to Trade Liberalization? Evidence from China's WTO Accession," IZA Discussion Papers 11428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takanori Minamikawa, 2018. "Evaluation of the sophistication of Chinese industries using the information-geometric decomposition approach," Discussion papers 1801 Classification- C02,, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia, revised Apr 2018.
- Vladimir Balaz & Karol Frank & Tauno Ojala, 2018. "RIO Country Report 2017: Slovak Republic," JRC Working Papers JRC111379, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Weigang Zhao & Yunfei Cao & Bo Miao & Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2018. "Impacts of shifting China¡¯s final energy consumption to electricity on CO2 emission reduction," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 115, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Institutions and sustainability – insights from Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 85682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Huang & Ugo Panizza & Richard Portes, 2018. "Corporate Foreign Bond Issuance and Interfirm Loans in China," NBER Working Papers 24513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Xi & Sahn, David E. & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2018. "Social Interactions and Stigmatized Behavior: "Donating" Blood Plasma in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 11413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piotr Lewandowski & Katarzyna Salach & Konstancja Ziolkowska, 2018. "The labour demand effects of residential building retrofits in Poland," IBS Working Papers 02/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Maksym Obrizan, 2018. "Economists in Ukraine: who are they and where do they publish?," Working Papers 3181, Research Consulting and Development.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2017.
"Примена Индекса Линда У Истраживању Концентрације И Конкуренције У Банковном Сектору Србије
[The Use of Linda Indices in Research of Concentration and Competition in Serbian Banking Sector]," MPRA Paper 85718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Surca, Daniela - Elena, 2017. "Sugar market in the European Union and Romania. Study on price developments," MPRA Paper 85365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2018. "Institutions and Determinants of Firm Survival in European Emerging Markets," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gail Cohen & João Tovar Jalles & Prakash Loungani & Ricardo Marto & Gewei Wang, 2018. "Decoupling of Emissions and GDP: Evidence from Aggregate and Provincial Chinese Data," IMF Working Papers 18/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Wen Yao & Xiaodong Zhu, 2018. "Structural Change and Aggregate Employment Fluctuations in China and the US," Working Papers tecipa-600, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pawel Bukowski & Filip Novokmet, 2018. "Inequality in Poland: Estimating the whole distribution by g-percentile 1983-2015," LIS Working papers 731, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Loeschel, Andreas & Pei, Jiansuo & Sturm, Bodo & Wang, Ran & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Zhao, Zhongxiu, 2018. "The demand for global and local environmental protection: Experimental evidence from climate change mitigation in Beijing," CAWM Discussion Papers 102, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Dănilă, Daniela Ileana, 2017. "Cooperation programs regarding the development of turnover in rural area," MPRA Paper 85372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Koss & Xinrui Shi, 2018. "Stabilizing China’s Housing Market," IMF Working Papers 18/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Arouri, Hassan & Youssef, Adel Ben & Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2018. "The Determinants of Young Firms Growth in Tunisia," IZA Discussion Papers 11400, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philippe Wingender, 2018. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Reform in China," IMF Working Papers 18/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2018. "Monetary policy rule under inflation targeting: the case of Mongolia," MPRA Paper 86132, University Library of Munich, Germany.