A CasP Model of the Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Debailleul, Corentin & Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2016. "Theory and Praxis, Theory and Practice, Practical Theory," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2016/01, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720, March.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1904. "Theory of Business Enterprise," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1904.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2012.
"Capital as Power: Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 65-84.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2010. "Capital as Power: Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism," EconStor Preprints 157829, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157989 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:caprev:157913 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992.
"Inflation As Restructuring. A Theoretical and Empirical Account of the U.S. Experience,"
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 157989.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992. "Inflation as restructuring. A theoretical and empirical account of the U.S. experience," MPRA Paper 5624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2010. "Systemic Fear, Modern Finance and the Future of Capitalism," EconStor Preprints 157830, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2015. "Capital Accumulation: Fiction and Reality," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 47-68.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1989. "Price and Quantity Measurements: Theoretical Biases in Empirical Procedures," EconStor Preprints 157849, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:zbw:espost:157781 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscapital as power; crisis; mismatch thesis; stock market; strategic sabotage; systemic fear; valuation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:capwps:201607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.capitalaspower.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.