Report NEP-AGR-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John K.M. Kuwornu, 2017. "Chained to Sustainable Development Goals? The Changing Role of Entities for Enhanced Resilience along Agriculture Food Value Chains in Thailand," Working Papers DP-2017-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Vangimalla R. Reddy & Venkatachalam Anbumozhi, 2017. "Managing Stranded Assets and Protecting Food Value Chains from Natural Disasters," Working Papers DP-2017-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Musharraf Cyan & Michael Price & Mark Rider & Stephanie J. Roberts, 2017. "An Evaluation of Historical and Recent Government Programs to Promote Off-Season Vegetable Cultivation in FATA," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1708, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sekhar, C.S.C. & Roy, Devesh & Bhatt, Yogesh, 2017. "Food inflation and food price volatility in India: Trends and determinants," IFPRI discussion papers 1640, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gauly, Sarah & Müller, Andreas & Spiller, Achim, 2017. "New methods of increasing transparency: Does viewing webcam pictures change peoples' opinions towards modern pig farming?," DARE Discussion Papers 1705, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Budi Indra Setiawan & Falatehan Faroby, 2017. "Peat Policy and Its Implications on Value Chains of Indonesian Palm Oil," Working Papers DP-2017-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Bernard, Tanguy & Hidrobo, Melissa & Le Port, AgnÃ¨s & Rawat, Rahul, 2017. "Nutrition incentives in dairy contract farming in northern Senegal," IFPRI discussion papers 1629, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tiwari, Rajnish, 2017. "Propositions for a high-quality, affordable and sustainable Food Basket : scope of cooperation between India & Germany in areas relating to food processing industry," EconStor Research Reports 157662, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Charlain Guegang Djimeli, 2017. "The biofuel-development nexus: A meta-analysis," Working Papers halshs-01512678, HAL.
- Laurent Gobillon & Wolff Francois Charles, 2017. "The local effects of an innovation: Evidence from the French fish market," PSE Working Papers halshs-01431160, HAL.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2016. "Capitalizing Obesity," EconStor Preprints 157858, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Van der Merwe & J.D.; Cloete; P.C.; Van Schalkwyk & H.D. & Kleynhans & E.P.J., 2017. "The Competitive Status of the South African Wheat Industry," Working Papers 676, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- S.R.Dominick & Natalie Donovan & Nicole Widmar, 2016. "From Store To Stovetop: Cooking And Consuming Habits Of Midwestern Residents," Working Papers 16-2, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Seyni Boureima & Moussa Bokar & Jess Lowenber-DeBoer, 2015. "ANALYSIS OF THE PROFITABLILITY OF PICS BAGS FOR THE STORAGE OF ROSELLE GRAINS (Hibiscus sabdariffa) IN THREE REGIONS IN NIGER," Working Papers 15-2, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Fu, Shihe & Viard, Brian & Zhang, Peng, 2017. "Air Quality and Manufacturing Firm Productivity: Comprehensive Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 78914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taishi Sugiyama & John A. “Skip” Laitner, 2017. "Rapid innovation to mitigate global warming," CIGS Working Paper Series 17-005E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.