Report NEP-PKE-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Palley, 2019. "The fracturing of globalization: Implications of economic resentments and geopolitical contradictions," Working Papers PKWP1901, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2018. "Monetary theory and policy : the debate revisited," Sciences Po publications 40, Sciences Po.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2018. "Can Greece Grow Faster?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_gr_11_18, Levy Economics Institute.
- Koelble, Thomas A., 2018. "The politics of violence and populism in post-colonial democracy: The role of political society in South Africa," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Democracy and Democratization SP V 2018-102, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Giovanni Scarano, 2019. "Capital accumulation and corporate portfolio choice between liquidity holdings and financialisation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0243, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Heise, Arne & Serfraz Khan, Ayesha, 2018. "The welfare state and liberal democracy: A political economy approach," Discussion Papers 71, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Koelble, Thomas A., 2018. "Globalization and governmentality in the post-colony: South Africa under Jacob Zuma," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Democracy and Democratization SP V 2018-103, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Miller, Marcus, 2019. "The Financial Alchemy that Failed," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 398, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2019. "Capitalism's Deniers," EconStor Preprints 190952, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Yann Algan & Sergei Guriev & Elias Papaioannou & Evgenia Passari, 2017. "The European Trust Crisis and the Rise of Populism," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2i9jel1usb8, Sciences Po.
- Cheong, David. & Decreux, Yvan. & Spies, Julia., 2018. "Spotting export potential and implications for employment in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 995008093502676, International Labour Organization.
- Md Niaz Murshed Chowdhury & Md Mobarak Hossain, 2018. "Poverty, Income Inequality and Growth in Bangladesh: Revisited Karl-Marx," Papers 1812.09385, arXiv.org.
- Joseph Stiglitz & Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Martine Durand, 2018. "For Good Measure: Advancing Research on Well-Being Metrics Beyond GDP," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3gpul0a2209, Sciences Po.