Report NEP-HME-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2019. "CasP's 'Differential Accumulation' versus Veblen's 'Differential Advantage' (Revised and Expanded)," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2019/01, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Vicente Ferreira, 2019. "Why Economics Must be an Evolutionary Science," Working Papers Department of Economics 2019/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Hossein Sabzian & Mohammad Ali Shafia & Ali Maleki & Seyeed Mostapha Seyeed Hashemi & Ali Baghaei & Hossein Gharib, 2019. "Theories and Practice of Agent based Modeling: Some practical Implications for Economic Planners," Papers 1901.08932, arXiv.org.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2018. "The labour-augmented K+S model : a laboratory for the analysis of institutional and policy regimes," Sciences Po publications 27, Sciences Po.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2017. "The effects of labour market reforms upon unemployment and income inequlities : an agent based model," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3kbkotqp1b8, Sciences Po.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Maria Savona, 2019. "Modelling the Evolution of Economic Structure and Climate Change: A Review," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-01, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Alp, Esra & Kök, Recep & Başkol, Murat Ozan, 2017.
"Türkiye Ekonomisinde Sürükleyici Endüstri Analizi:2002-2012 Karşılaştırması
[Key Sector Analysis in Turkish Economy: A Compare Between 2002-2012]," MPRA Paper 89952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ermanno Catullo & Federico Giri & Mauro Gallegati, 2019. "Macro and Micro Prudential Policies: Sweet and Lowdown in a Credit Network Agent Based Model," Working Papers 434, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Adeabah, David, 2018. "CEO power and board structure of banks: a developing country’s perspective," EconStor Preprints 191529, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Della Giusta, Marina & Clot, Sophie & Razzu, Giovanni, 2019. "The behavioural foundations of female entrepreneurship: what can experiments teach us?," MPRA Paper 91483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Battiston & Mattia Guerini & Mauro Napoletano & Veronika Stolbova, 2018. "Financialization in the EU and its consequences," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4q63gsp61h8, Sciences Po.
- Elena Green & Daniel M. Heffernan, 2019. "An Agent-Based Model to Explain the Emergence of Stylised Facts in Log Returns," Papers 1901.05053, arXiv.org.
- Cecilia Parada, 2018. "Income cash transfers and intrahousehold decision making," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 18-17, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Christoph Beat Stamm, 2019. "Institutional Work and Legitimation in the Construction of CSR Standards. The Case of ISO 26000," Working Papers hal-01972270, HAL.
- Manning, Alan & Masella, Paolo, 2018. "Diffusion of social values through the lens of US newspapers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91680, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cornelia Chadi & Uwe Jirjahn, 2019. "Does Society Influence the Gender Gap in Risk Attitudes? Evidence from East and West Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2019-01, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Biberhofer, Petra, 2019. "The economization of education and the implications of the quasi-commodification of knowledge on higher education for sustainable development," SRE-Discussion Papers 6801, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Helene Naegele, 2019. "Where Does the Fairtrade Money Go? How Much Consumers Pay Extra for Fairtrade Coffee and How This Value Is Split along the Value Chain," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1783, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ekaterina S. Jardim & Gary Solon & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2019. "How Prevalent Is Downward Rigidity in Nominal Wages? Evidence from Payroll Records in Washington State," NBER Working Papers 25470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leah Platt Boustan & Andrew Langan, 2019. "Variation in Women’s Success Across PhD Programs in Economics," NBER Working Papers 25444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diane Coyle & Leonard Nakamura, 2019. "Towards a Framework for Time Use, Welfare and Household-centric Economic Measurement," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2019-01, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).