Some Aspects of Aggregate Concentration in the Israeli Economy, 1964-1986
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rowley, Robin & Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 1988. "Some Aspects of Aggregate Concentration in the Israeli Economy, 1964-1986," EconStor Preprints 157844, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:espost:157773 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2001.
"Going Global: Differential Accumulation and the Great U-turn in South Africa and Israel,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 21-55.
- Jonathan Nitzan & Shimshon Bichler, 2001. "Going global: differential accumulation and the great U-turn in South Africa and Israel," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 21-55, March.
- repec:zbw:espost:157778 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2002. "New Economy or Transnational Ownership? The Global Political Economy of Israel," EconStor Preprints 157818, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:zbw:caprev:176890 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2017. "Arms and Oil in the Middle East: A Biography of Research," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2017/04, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2015. "The CasP Project: Past, Present, Future," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2015/04, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- repec:zbw:espost:157770 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsconcentration dual economy holding groups Israel market structure national accounting ownership profit surplus;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .