Report NEP-ENV-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben-David, Itzhak & Kleimeier, Stefanie & Viehs, Michael, 2018. "Exporting Pollution," Working Paper Series 2018-20, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer, 2019. "Global unanimity agreement on the carbon budget," Economics Working Papers 1646, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Katarzyna Zagórska & Natalia Letki & Piotr Tryjanowski & Adam Wąs, 2019. "Drivers of farmers’ willingness to adopt extensive farming practices in a globally important bird area," Working Papers 2019-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Schatzki, Todd & Stavins, Robert N., 2018. "GHG Cap-and-Trade: Implications for Effective and Efficient Climate Policy in Oregon," Working Paper Series rwp18-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Trilnick, Itai & Gordon, Benjamin & Zilberman, David, 2018. "Micro-Climate Engineering for Climate Change Adaptation in Agriculture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3fw1q06n, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Simone Marsiglio & Nahid Masoudi, 2019. "Transboundary Pollution Control and Competitiveness Concerns in a Two-Country Differential Game," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2019/1, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Schmalensee, Richard & Stavins, Robert N., 2018. "Policy Evolution under the Clean Air Act," Working Paper Series rwp18-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Shapiro, Joseph S, 2018. "The Low but Uncertain Measured Benefits of US Water Quality Policy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2qq4d7vn, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Richter, Philipp M. & Runkel, Marco & Schmidt, Robert C., 2019. "Strategic environmental policy and the mobility of firms," CEPIE Working Papers 02/19, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Yoro Diallo & Sébastien Marchand & Etienne Espagne, 2019. "Impacts of extreme events on technical efficiency in Vietnamese agriculture," CIRED Working Papers halshs-02080285, HAL.
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Hou, Kewei & Kim, Sehoon, 2018. "Real Effects of Climate Policy: Financial Constraints and Spillovers," Working Paper Series 2019-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Bénédicte Niel & Yann Laurens & Renaud Lapeyre & Pascale Combes Motel & Jean-Louis Combes, 2019. "Forest spirits. What we know -and don't know -about the effectiveness of policies against deforestation," Working Papers halshs-02090658, HAL.
- Derya Keles & Philippe Delacote & Alexander Pfaff & Siyu Qin & Michael B. Mascia, 2019. "What Drives Size Reductions for Protected Areas? Evidence about PADDD from across the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers of BETA 2019-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sonia Schwartz & Johanna Choumert-Nkolo & Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Éric Nazindigouba Kere, 2019. "On the optimal setting of protected areas," Working Papers halshs-02082753, HAL.
- Jan Abrell & Mirjam Kosch & Sebastian Rausch, 2019. "How Effective Was the UK Carbon Tax? — A Machine Learning Approach to Policy Evaluation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/317, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Dunz, Nepomuk & Naqvi, Asjad & Monasterolo, Irene, 2019. "Climate Transition Risk, Climate Sentiments, and Financial Stability in a Stock-Flow Consistent approach," Ecological Economic Papers 6911, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Francesco Avvisati, 2019. "Is there a generational divide in environmental optimism?," PISA in Focus 95, OECD Publishing.
- M. Turkensteen (Marcel) & van den Heuvel, W., 2019. "The trade-off between costs and carbon emissions from lot-sizing decisions," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2019-19, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Dorothée Brécard & Rémy Le Boennec & Frédéric Salladarré, 2018. "Accessibility, local pollution and housing prices. Evidence from Nantes Métropole, France," Post-Print halshs-02090532, HAL.
- Ramelli, Stefano & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zeckhauser, Richard J. & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2018. "Stock Price Rewards to Climate Saints and Sinners: Evidence from the Trump Election," Working Paper Series rwp18-037, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- L. (Lisa B.) Ryan & Sarah La Monaca & Linda Mastrandrea & Petr Spodniak, 2018. "Harnessing electricity retail tariffs to support climate change policy," Open Access publications 10197/9911, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- George Economides & Anastasio Xepapadeas, 2019. "The effects of climate change on a small open economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 7582, CESifo Group Munich.
- Witcover, Julie & Murphy, Colin, 2019. "Status Review of Oregon’s Clean Fuels Program, 2016–2018 Q3 (Revised Version)," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0ct4m7gs, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Julie Ing & Jean-Philippe Nicolai, 2019. "Dirty versus Clean Firms’ Relocation under International Trade and Imperfect Competition," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/319, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Oecd, 2019. "Sustainable connectivity: Closing the gender gap in infrastructure," OECD Environment Policy Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- Dupoux, Marion & Martinet, Vincent, 2019. "Can the environment be an inferior good? A theory with context-dependent substitutability and needs," Working Papers in Economics 759, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Obrovsky, Michael, 2019. "Ein neues Bekenntnis der EU-Kommission zu den SDGs: Ein wichtiger Mosaikstein zur Zukunft Europas," Policy Notes 30/2019, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Arvind Shrivats & Sebastian Jaimungal, 2019. "Behaving Optimally in Solar Renewable Energy Certificate Markets," Papers 1904.06337, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Fabrice Ochou & Philippe Quirion, 2019.
"Impact of climate change on agriculture: determination of the existence of a price bias in Ricardian studies
[Impact du changement climatique sur l'agriculture : détermination de l'existence d'un b," CIRED Working Papers hal-02080392, HAL.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Philippe Quirion, 2019.
"Social-environmental-economic trade-offs associated with carbon-tax revenue recycling
[Arbitrages économiques, sociaux et environnementaux pour le recyclage des revenus de la taxe carbone]," CIRED Working Papers hal-02073964, HAL.
- Michael Saidani & Alissa Kendall & Bernard Yannou & Yann Leroy & François Cluzel, 2019. "Closing the loop on platinum from catalytic converters: Contributions from material flow analysis and circularity indicators," Post-Print hal-02094798, HAL.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2018. "Decision-making under environmental uncertainty," MPRA Paper 93361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koessler, Ann-Kathrin, 2019. "Setting new behavioural standards: Sustainabilty pledges and how conformity impacts their outreach," EconStor Preprints 195048, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Jorge Cunha & Rainer Mensing & Paul Benneworth, 2018. "A conceptual framework to understand academic student volunteerism," CHEPS Working Papers 201803, University of Twente, Center for Higher Education Policy Studies (CHEPS).
- Purkus, Alexandra & Lüdtke, Jan & Becher, Georg & Dieter, Matthias & Jochem, Dominik & Lehnen, Ralph & Liesebach, Mirko & Polley, Heino & Rüter, Sebastian & Schweinle, Jörg & Weimar, Holger & Welling,, 2019. "Evaluation der Charta für Holz 2.0: Methodische Grundlagen und Evaluationskonzept," Thünen Reports 68, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Bartolini, M. & Bottani, E. & Grosse, E. H., 2019. "Green warehousing: systematic literature review and bibliometric analysis," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 112369, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Pritish Behuria, 2019. "The comparative political economy of plastic bag bans in East Africa: why implementation has varied in Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 372019, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Caron, Justin & Fally, Thibault, 2018. "Per Capita Income, Consumption Patterns, and CO2 Emissions," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0n98j4z7, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Naqvi, Asjad & Monasterolo, Irene, 2019. "Natural Disasters, Cascading Losses, and Economic Complexity: A Multi-layer Behavioral Network Approach," Ecological Economic Papers 6914, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Stefano Carattini & Eli P. Fenichel & Alexander Gordan & Patrick Gourley, 2019. "For want of a chair: teaching price formation using a cap and trade game," CESifo Working Paper Series 7583, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bennett, Benjamin & Wang, Zexi, 2019. "Costs of Natural Disasters in Public Financing," Working Paper Series 2019-9, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Victor Champonnois & Olivier Chanel, 2018. "Les analyses coûts-bénéfices en santé environnement prennent-elles correctement en compte les préférences de la population ?," Post-Print hal-01988917, HAL.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Dessislava, 2019. "Sustainability of agro-ecosystems in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 93320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascal Delwit & Caroline Close, 2018. "Les partis verts européens à l’aune du plafond de verre électoral. Résultats électoraux et profils des électeurs des partis verts en Europe," CEVIPOL Working Papers 2018/1, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pacca, Lucia & Rausser, Gordon C. & Olper, Alessandro, 2017. "The Role of Political Ideology, Lobbying and Electoral Incentives in Decentralized U.S. State Support of the Environment," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2mx7d5zp, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Hans Koster & Mohammad Saeed Zabihidan, "undated". "The Welfare Effects of Greenbelt Policy: Evidence from England," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-023/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dominique Ami & Frédéric Aprahamian & Olivier Chanel & Stephane Luchini, 2018. "When do social cues and scientific information affect stated preferences? Insights from an experiment on air pollution," Post-Print hal-01897065, HAL.
- Fix, Blair & Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2019. "Ecological Limits and Hierarchical Power," EconStor Preprints 195043, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Brighton, Henry, 2019. "Beyond quantified ignorance: Rebuilding rationality without the bias bias," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).