Optimal Behaviour in Solar Renewable Energy Certificate (SREC) Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ren� Carmona & Michael Coulon & Daniel Schwarz, 2012.
"The valuation of clean spread options: linking electricity, emissions and fuels,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(12), pages 1951-1965, December.
- Rene Carmona & Michael Coulon & Daniel Schwarz, 2012. "The Valuation of Clean Spread Options: Linking Electricity, Emissions and Fuels," Papers 1205.2302, arXiv.org.
- Coulon, Michael & Khazaei, Javad & Powell, Warren B., 2015. "SMART-SREC: A stochastic model of the New Jersey solar renewable energy certificate market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 13-31.
- Seifert, Jan & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese & Wagner, Michael, 2008. "Dynamic behavior of CO2 spot prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 180-194, September.
- Hitzemann, Steffen & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese, 2018. "Equilibrium Price Dynamics of Emission Permits," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 1653-1678, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eirik Amundsen & Fridrik Baldursson & Jørgen Mortensen, 2006.
"Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(4), pages 259-287, December.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Mortensen, Jørgen Birk, 2003. "Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets," Working Papers in Economics 02/03, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Fridrik M. Baldursson & Jørgen Birk Mortensen, 2005. "Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets," Discussion Papers 05-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hustveit, Magne & Frogner, Jens Sveen & Fleten, Stein-Erik, 2017. "Tradable green certificates for renewable support: The role of expectations and uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 1717-1727.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-04-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2019-04-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2019-04-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1904.06337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.