Information Aggregation in Emissions Markets with Abatement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Estelle Cantillon & AurÃ©lie Slechten, 2018. "Information Aggregation in Emissions Markets with Abatement," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 132, pages 53-79.
- Estelle Cantillon & Aurelie Slechten, 2018. "Information Aggregation in Emissions Markets with Abatement," Working Papers ECARES 2018-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cantillon, Estelle & Slechten, Aurélie, 2018. "Information Aggregation in Emissions Markets with Abatement," CEPR Discussion Papers 13343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estelle Cantillon & Aurelie Slechten, 2018. "Information Aggregation in Emissions Markets with Abatement," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/284533, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Chesney & Luca Taschini, 2012. "The Endogenous Price Dynamics of Emission Allowances and an Application to CO 2 Option Pricing," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 447-475, November.
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-678, May.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Vives, Xavier, 2014.
"Competitive rational expectations equilibria without apology,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 211-235.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Xavier Vives, 2008. "Competitive Rational Expectations Equilibria without Apology," CESifo Working Paper Series 2446, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kovalenkov, Alex & Vives, Xavier, 2008. "Competitive Rational Expectations Equilibria Without Apology," CEPR Discussion Papers 7025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2000. "The Economics of Pollution Permit Banking in the Context of Title IV of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 189-210, November.
- Cronshaw, Mark B & Brown-Kruse, Jamie, 1996. "Regulated Firms in Pollution Permit Markets with Banking," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 179-189, March.
- Grossman, Sanford J, 1976. "On the Efficiency of Competitive Stock Markets Where Trades Have Diverse Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 573-585, May.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Geanakoplos, John & Shubik, Martin, 1987. "The revelation of information in strategic market games : A critique of rational expectations equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 105-137, April.
- Rubin, Jonathan D., 1996. "A Model of Intertemporal Emission Trading, Banking, and Borrowing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 269-286, November.
More about this item
Keywordsemissions trading; Information aggregation; efficient market hypothesis; price formation;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-12-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-12-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2018-12-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lan:wpaper:251505309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Motta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delanuk.html .