Information Aggregation in Emissions Markets with Abatement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Estelle Cantillon & Aurelie Slechten, 2018. "Information Aggregation in Emissions Markets with Abatement," Working Papers ECARES 2018-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cantillon, Estelle & Slechten, Aurélie, 2018. "Information Aggregation in Emissions Markets with Abatement," CEPR Discussion Papers 13343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estelle Cantillon & Aurelie Cecile Dominique Slechten, 2018. "Information Aggregation in Emissions Markets with Abatement," Working Papers 251505309, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Estelle Cantillon & Aurelie Slechten, 2018. "Information Aggregation in Emissions Markets with Abatement," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/284533, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Sanford J, 1976. "On the Efficiency of Competitive Stock Markets Where Trades Have Diverse Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 573-585, May.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Vives, Xavier, 2014.
"Competitive rational expectations equilibria without apology,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 211-235.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Xavier Vives, 2008. "Competitive Rational Expectations Equilibria without Apology," CESifo Working Paper Series 2446, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kovalenkov, Alex & Vives, Xavier, 2008. "Competitive Rational Expectations Equilibria Without Apology," CEPR Discussion Papers 7025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Chesney & Luca Taschini, 2012. "The Endogenous Price Dynamics of Emission Allowances and an Application to CO 2 Option Pricing," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 447-475, November.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Geanakoplos, John & Shubik, Martin, 1987. "The revelation of information in strategic market games : A critique of rational expectations equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 105-137, April.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2000. "The Economics of Pollution Permit Banking in the Context of Title IV of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 189-210, November.
- Rubin, Jonathan D., 1996. "A Model of Intertemporal Emission Trading, Banking, and Borrowing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 269-286, November.
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-678, May.
- Cronshaw, Mark B & Brown-Kruse, Jamie, 1996. "Regulated Firms in Pollution Permit Markets with Banking," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 179-189, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Aggregation; Efficient Market Hypothesis; Price Formation; Emissions Trading.;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2018:i:132:p:53-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.