The Endogenous Price Dynamics of Emission Allowances and an Application to CO 2 Option Pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Falbo & Cristian Pelizzari & Luca Taschini, 2016. "Renewables, allowances markets, and capacity expansion in energy-only markets," GRI Working Papers 246, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Hintermann, Beat & Peterson, Sonja & Rickels, Wilfried, 2014. "Price and market behavior in Phase II of the EU ETS," Kiel Working Papers 1962, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eugenia Sanin, María & Violante, Francesco & Mansanet-Bataller, María, 2015.
"Understanding volatility dynamics in the EU-ETS market,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 321-331.
- Maria Eugenia Sanin & Maria Mansanet-Bataller & Francesco Violante, 2015. "Understanding volatility dynamics in the EU-ETS market," CREATES Research Papers 2015-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Luca Taschini & Marc Chesney & Mei Wang, 2014.
"Experimental comparison between markets on dynamic permit trading and investment in irreversible abatement with and without non-regulated companies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 23-50, August.
- Marc Chesney & Luca Taschini & Mei Wang, 2011. "Experimental comparison between markets on dynamic permit trading and investment in irreversible abatement with and without nonregulated companies," GRI Working Papers 41, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Stefan Trück & Rafał Weron, 2016.
"Convenience Yields and Risk Premiums in the EU‐ETS—Evidence from the Kyoto Commitment Period,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(6), pages 587-611, June.
- Stefan Trück & Rafal Weron, 2015. "Convenience yields and risk premiums in the EU-ETS - Evidence from the Kyoto commitment period," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1967-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Creutzig, Felix & Goldschmidt, Jan Christoph & Lehmann, Paul & Schmid, Eva & von Blücher, Felix & Breyer, Christian & Fernandez, Blanca & Jakob, Michael & Knopf, Brigitte & Lohrey, Steffen & Susca, Ti, 2014. "Catching two European birds with one renewable stone: Mitigating climate change and Eurozone crisis by an energy transition," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1015-1028.
- Kim, Jungmu & Park, Yuen Jung & Ryu, Doojin, 2017. "Stochastic volatility of the futures prices of emission allowances: A Bayesian approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 465(C), pages 714-724.
- Balietti, Anca Claudia, 2016. "Trader types and volatility of emission allowance prices. Evidence from EU ETS Phase I," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 607-620.
- Beat Hintermann, 2017. "Market Power in Emission Permit Markets: Theory and Evidence from the EU ETS," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 66(1), pages 89-112, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:19:y:2012:i:5:p:447-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.