Report NEP-ENE-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cyril Bourgeois & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Philippe Quirion, 2019.
"Social-environmental-economic trade-offs associated with carbon-tax revenue recycling
[Arbitrages économiques, sociaux et environnementaux pour le recyclage des revenus de la taxe carbone]," CIRED Working Papers hal-02073964, HAL.
- Jan Abrell & Mirjam Kosch & Sebastian Rausch, 2019. "How Effective Was the UK Carbon Tax? — A Machine Learning Approach to Policy Evaluation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/317, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Witcover, Julie & Murphy, Colin, 2019. "Status Review of Oregon’s Clean Fuels Program, 2016–2018 Q3 (Revised Version)," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0ct4m7gs, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- L. (Lisa B.) Ryan & Sarah La Monaca & Linda Mastrandrea & Petr Spodniak, 2018. "Harnessing electricity retail tariffs to support climate change policy," Open Access publications 10197/9911, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Marañón-Ledesma, Hector & Tomasgard, Asgeir, 2019. "Long-Term Electricity Investments Accounting for Demand and Supply Side Flexibility," MPRA Paper 93341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. (Lisa B.) Ryan & Sarah La Monaca, 2018. "The State of Play in Electric Vehicle Charging Services: Global Trends with Insight for Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/9912, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Frondel, Manuel & Horvath, Marco, 2019. "The U.S. fracking boom: Impact on oil prices," Ruhr Economic Papers 794, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer, 2019. "Global unanimity agreement on the carbon budget," Economics Working Papers 1646, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Arvind Shrivats & Sebastian Jaimungal, 2019. "Behaving Optimally in Solar Renewable Energy Certificate Markets," Papers 1904.06337, arXiv.org.
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Hou, Kewei & Kim, Sehoon, 2018. "Real Effects of Climate Policy: Financial Constraints and Spillovers," Working Paper Series 2019-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Richter, Philipp M. & Runkel, Marco & Schmidt, Robert C., 2019. "Strategic environmental policy and the mobility of firms," CEPIE Working Papers 02/19, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Ben-David, Itzhak & Kleimeier, Stefanie & Viehs, Michael, 2018. "Exporting Pollution," Working Paper Series 2018-20, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Melani Cammett & Ishac Diwan & Andrew Leber, 2019. "Is Oil Wealth Good for Private Sector Development?," Working Papers 1299, Economic Research Forum, revised 2019.
- Schmalensee, Richard & Stavins, Robert N., 2018. "Policy Evolution under the Clean Air Act," Working Paper Series rwp18-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rohan Best & Paul J Burke & Shuhei Nishitateno, 2019. "Understanding the determinants of rooftop solar installation: evidence from household surveys in Australia," CCEP Working Papers 1902, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Schatzki, Todd & Stavins, Robert N., 2018. "GHG Cap-and-Trade: Implications for Effective and Efficient Climate Policy in Oregon," Working Paper Series rwp18-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- M. Turkensteen (Marcel) & van den Heuvel, W., 2019. "The trade-off between costs and carbon emissions from lot-sizing decisions," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2019-19, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ramelli, Stefano & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zeckhauser, Richard J. & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2018. "Stock Price Rewards to Climate Saints and Sinners: Evidence from the Trump Election," Working Paper Series rwp18-037, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dunz, Nepomuk & Naqvi, Asjad & Monasterolo, Irene, 2019. "Climate Transition Risk, Climate Sentiments, and Financial Stability in a Stock-Flow Consistent approach," Ecological Economic Papers 6911, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Michael Saidani & Alissa Kendall & Bernard Yannou & Yann Leroy & François Cluzel, 2019. "Closing the loop on platinum from catalytic converters: Contributions from material flow analysis and circularity indicators," Post-Print hal-02094798, HAL.
- Simone Marsiglio & Nahid Masoudi, 2019. "Transboundary Pollution Control and Competitiveness Concerns in a Two-Country Differential Game," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2019/1, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Samuel Brazys & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & Indra de Soysa, 2019. "Oil Price Volatility and Political Unrest: Prudence and Protest in Producer and Consumer Societies, 1980-2013," Working Papers 201908 Key words: Oil wea, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Kenny S, Victoria, 2019. "The Role of Public Sector Enterprise on Economic Development: A Case Study Of The Nigerian Power Sector (1981-2015)," MPRA Paper 93291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Nan Yu & David Hanrahan & Benedikt Schmuelling & Heiko Fechtner, 2018. "Electrical Bus Mobility in the EU and China: Technological, Ecological and Economic Policy Perspectives," EIIW Discussion paper disbei255, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Muehlegger, Eric & Rapson, David, 2017. "Price Discrimination and Market Access are not Barriers to Electric Vehicle Adoption by Low-Income Households," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5fm8n2fx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Julie Ing & Jean-Philippe Nicolai, 2019. "Dirty versus Clean Firms’ Relocation under International Trade and Imperfect Competition," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/319, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Obermüller, Frank, 2019. "Missstand EEG: Besser fördern, was wenig kostet," IW-Kurzberichte 14/2019, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Caron, Justin & Fally, Thibault, 2018. "Per Capita Income, Consumption Patterns, and CO2 Emissions," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0n98j4z7, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- George Economides & Anastasio Xepapadeas, 2019. "The effects of climate change on a small open economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 7582, CESifo Group Munich.
- Locatelli, C. & Abbas, M., 2019. "Interdépendance complexe et hybridation des modèles institutionnels nationaux : le cas des relations énergétique UE-Russie," Working Papers 2019-02, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Fitch, Dillon PhD, 2019. "Electric Assisted Bikes (E-bikes) Show Promise in Getting People out of Cars," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt3mm040km, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Francesco Avvisati, 2019. "Is there a generational divide in environmental optimism?," PISA in Focus 95, OECD Publishing.
- Stefano Carattini & Eli P. Fenichel & Alexander Gordan & Patrick Gourley, 2019. "For want of a chair: teaching price formation using a cap and trade game," CESifo Working Paper Series 7583, CESifo Group Munich.