The State of Play in Electric Vehicle Charging Services: Global Trends with Insight for Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohnsack, René & Pinkse, Jonatan & Kolk, Ans, 2014.
"Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 284-300.
- René Bohnsack & Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2014. "Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00936886, HAL.
- Fang, Yingkai & Asche, Frank & Novan, Kevin, 2018. "The costs of charging Plug-in Electric Vehicles (PEVs): Within day variation in emissions and electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 196-203.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicles (EV); Low-carbon mobility; Irish policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-04-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2019-04-22 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2019-04-22 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:oapubs:10197/9912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.