The Business Model Pattern Database — A Tool For Systematic Business Model Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:15:y:2011:i:06:n:s1363919611003751 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:01:n:s1363919613400069 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:19:y:2015:i:03:n:s1363919615400022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zott, Christoph & Amit, Raphael & Massa, Lorenzo, 2010. "The business model: Theoretical roots, recent developments, and future research," IESE Research Papers D/862, IESE Business School.
- Bohnsack, René & Pinkse, Jonatan & Kolk, Ans, 2014.
"Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 284-300.
- René Bohnsack & Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2014. "Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00936886, HAL.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:01:n:s1363919613400021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benoît Demil & Xavier Lecocq & Joan E. Ricart & Christoph Zott, 2015. "Introduction to theSEJSpecial Issue on Business Models: Business Models within the Domain of Strategic Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-01563054, HAL.
- Monica J. Garfield & Nolan J. Taylor & Alan R. Dennis & John W. Satzinger, 2001. "Research Report: Modifying Paradigms—Individual Differences, Creativity Techniques, and Exposure to Ideas in Group Idea Generation," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 322-333, September.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
- Lam, Long W. & Harrison-Walker, L. Jean, 2003. "Toward an objective-based typology of e-business models," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 17-26.
- Amit, Raphael & Zott, Christoph, 2010. "Business model innovation: Creating value in times of change," IESE Research Papers D/870, IESE Business School.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:16:y:2012:i:04:n:s1363919612003836 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omar A. El Sawy & Arvind Malhotra & YoungKi Park & Paul A. Pavlou, 2010. "Research Commentary ---Seeking the Configurations of Digital Ecodynamics: It Takes Three to Tango," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 835-848, December.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:01:n:s1363919613400033 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:01:n:s136391961340001x is not listed on IDEAS
- Karolin Frankenberger & Tobias Weiblen & Michaela Csik & Oliver Gassmann, 2013. "The 4I-framework of business model innovation: a structured view on process phases and challenges," International Journal of Product Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 18(3/4), pages 249-273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11846-018-0283-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness models; business model innovation; business model patterns; taxonomy development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:01:n:s1363919617500049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijim/ijim.shtml .