The Business Model Pattern Database — A Tool For Systematic Business Model Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:15:y:2011:i:06:n:s1363919611003751 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:01:n:s1363919613400069 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:19:y:2015:i:03:n:s1363919615400022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zott, Christoph & Amit, Raphael & Massa, Lorenzo, 2010. "The business model: Theoretical roots, recent developments, and future research," IESE Research Papers D/862, IESE Business School.
- Bohnsack, René & Pinkse, Jonatan & Kolk, Ans, 2014.
"Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 284-300.
- René Bohnsack & Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2014. "Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00936886, HAL.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:01:n:s1363919613400021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benoît Demil & Xavier Lecocq & Joan E. Ricart & Christoph Zott, 2015. "Introduction to theSEJSpecial Issue on Business Models: Business Models within the Domain of Strategic Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-01563054, HAL.
- Monica J. Garfield & Nolan J. Taylor & Alan R. Dennis & John W. Satzinger, 2001. "Research Report: Modifying Paradigms—Individual Differences, Creativity Techniques, and Exposure to Ideas in Group Idea Generation," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 322-333, September.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
- Lam, Long W. & Harrison-Walker, L. Jean, 2003. "Toward an objective-based typology of e-business models," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 17-26.
- Amit, Raphael & Zott, Christoph, 2010. "Business model innovation: Creating value in times of change," IESE Research Papers D/870, IESE Business School.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:16:y:2012:i:04:n:s1363919612003836 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omar A. El Sawy & Arvind Malhotra & YoungKi Park & Paul A. Pavlou, 2010. "Research Commentary ---Seeking the Configurations of Digital Ecodynamics: It Takes Three to Tango," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 835-848, December.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:01:n:s1363919613400033 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:01:n:s136391961340001x is not listed on IDEAS
- Karolin Frankenberger & Tobias Weiblen & Michaela Csik & Oliver Gassmann, 2013. "The 4I-framework of business model innovation: a structured view on process phases and challenges," International Journal of Product Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 18(3/4), pages 249-273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11846-018-0283-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness models; business model innovation; business model patterns; taxonomy development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:01:n:s1363919617500049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijim/ijim.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.