The business model: Theoretical roots, recent developments, and future research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maucuer, Raphaël, 2013. "Partenariats ONG-entreprise et évolution du business model de la grande entreprise. Le cas de Suez-Environnement," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/11795 edited by De Montmorillon, Bernard, Enero.
- Sorin-George Toma & Paul Marinescu & Catalin Gradinaru, 2016. "The Age Of Sustainable Business Models," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 34(4), pages 128-132.
- Jesús Rodríguez-Molina & Margarita Martínez-Núñez & José-Fernán Martínez & Waldo Pérez-Aguiar, 2014. "Business Models in the Smart Grid: Challenges, Opportunities and Proposals for Prosumer Profitability," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-30, September.
- Andrea Runfola & Massimo Rosati & Simone Guercini, 2013. "New business models in online hotel distribution: emerging private sales versus leading IDS," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(2), pages 183-205, June.
- Haslam, Colin & Butlin, John & Andersson, Tord & Malamatenios, John & Lehman, Glen, 2014. "Accounting for carbon and reframing disclosure: A business model approach," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 200-211.
- Andreas Zolnowski & Martin Semmann & Sharif Amrou & Tilo Böhmann, 2013. "Identifying opportunities for service productivity improvement using a business model lens," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3-4), pages 409-425, February.
- Bergvall-Kåreborn, Birgitta & Howcroft, Debra, 2013. "The Apple business model: Crowdsourcing mobile applications," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 280-289.
- Sopitsuda Tongsopit & Sunee Moungchareon & Apinya Aksornkij & Tanai Potisat, . "Business Models and Financing Options for a Rapid Scale-up of Rooftop Solar Power Systems in Thailand," Chapters, in: Shigeru Kimura & Youngho Chang & Yanfei Li (ed.),Financing Renewable Energy Development in East Asia Summit Countries A Primer of Effective Policy Instruments, chapter 4, pages 79-136, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ghanbari, Amirhossein & Álvarez, Óscar & Markendahl, Jan, 2015. "Internet of Things: redefinition of Business Models for the next generation of Telecom services," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127142, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Robert Ambrož & Doris Gomezelj Omerzel, 2017. "Business Model Innovation in Tourism: How to Survive in Highly Competitive Environments," Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal, University of Primorska Press, vol. 10(2), pages 175-183.
- Fageda, Xavier & Suau-Sanchez, Pere & Mason, Keith J., 2015. "The evolving low-cost business model: Network implications of fare bundling and connecting flights in Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 289-296.
- Janine Fleith Medeiros & Gabriel Vidor & José Luís Duarte Ribeiro, 2018. "Driving Factors for the Success of the Green Innovation Market: A Relationship System Proposal," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 147(2), pages 327-341, January.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Berthelot & Steven Coissard & Kachour Maher, 2012. "Les parties prenantes au cœur du business model," Working Papers hal-00967045, HAL.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morten Rask, 2014. "Internationalization through business model innovation: In search of relevant design dimensions and elements," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 146-161, June.
- Gerrit Remane & Andre Hanelt & Jan F. Tesch & Lutz M. Kolbe, 2017. "The Business Model Pattern Database — A Tool For Systematic Business Model Innovation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(01), pages 1-61, January.
- Bistra Vassileva & Yordan Ivanov, 2017. "“3G” Business Model for Marketing 4.0: Implications for Circular Economy," Journal of Emerging Trends in Marketing and Management, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 124-134, October.
- Specht, Jan Martin & Madlener, Reinhard, 2019. "Energy Supplier 2.0: A conceptual business model for energy suppliers aggregating flexible distributed assets and policy issues raised," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Marko, Wolfgang A., 2014. "Small-scale, Big Impact – Utilities’ New Business Models for “Energiewende”," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 68(3), pages 201-220.
- Małgorzata Dobrowolska & Lilla Knop, 2020. "Fit to Work in the Business Models of the Industry 4.0 Age," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-18, June.
- Nizar Abdelkafi & Sergiy Makhotin & Thorsten Posselt, 2013. "Business Model Innovations For Electric Mobility — What Can Be Learned From Existing Business Model Patterns?," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(01), pages 1-41.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness model; strategy; technology management; innovation; literature review;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2010-09-25 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.