Report NEP-REG-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. (Lisa B.) Ryan & Sarah La Monaca & Linda Mastrandrea & Petr Spodniak, 2018. "Harnessing electricity retail tariffs to support climate change policy," Open Access publications 10197/9911, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jan Abrell & Mirjam Kosch & Sebastian Rausch, 2019. "How Effective Was the UK Carbon Tax? — A Machine Learning Approach to Policy Evaluation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/317, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- L. (Lisa B.) Ryan & Sarah La Monaca, 2018. "The State of Play in Electric Vehicle Charging Services: Global Trends with Insight for Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/9912, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Marañón-Ledesma, Hector & Tomasgard, Asgeir, 2019. "Long-Term Electricity Investments Accounting for Demand and Supply Side Flexibility," MPRA Paper 93341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmalensee, Richard & Stavins, Robert N., 2018. "Policy Evolution under the Clean Air Act," Working Paper Series rwp18-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Richter, Philipp M. & Runkel, Marco & Schmidt, Robert C., 2019. "Strategic environmental policy and the mobility of firms," CEPIE Working Papers 02/19, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Jääskeläinen, Jan & Tukiainen, Janne, 2019. "Anatomy of public procurement," Working Papers 118, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Arvind Shrivats & Sebastian Jaimungal, 2019. "Optimal Behaviour in Solar Renewable Energy Certificate (SREC) Markets," Papers 1904.06337, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- L. (Lisa B.) Ryan & Andrew J. Kelly & Ivan Petrov & Yulu Guo & Sarah La Monaca, 2018. "An Assessment of the Social Costs and Benefits of Vehicle Tax Reform in Ireland," Open Access publications COM/ENV/EPOC/CTPA/CFA(201, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Shapiro, Joseph S, 2018. "The Low but Uncertain Measured Benefits of US Water Quality Policy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2qq4d7vn, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Hou, Kewei & Kim, Sehoon, 2018. "Real Effects of Climate Policy: Financial Constraints and Spillovers," Working Paper Series 2019-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2018. "Targeting the key player: An incentive-based approach," Post-Print hal-01981885, HAL.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Philippe Quirion, 2019. "Social-environmental-economic trade-offs associated with carbon-tax revenue recycling [Arbitrages économiques, sociaux et environnementaux pour le recyclage des revenus de la taxe carbone]," CIRED Working Papers hal-02073964, HAL.
- Muehlegger, Eric & Rapson, David, 2017. "Price Discrimination and Market Access are not Barriers to Electric Vehicle Adoption by Low-Income Households," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5fm8n2fx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Sonia Schwartz & Johanna Choumert-Nkolo & Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Éric Nazindigouba Kere, 2019. "On the optimal setting of protected areas," Working Papers halshs-02082753, HAL.