Report NEP-PKE-2019-05-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S Devrim Yilmaz & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2019. "Coupling Cycle Mechanisms: Minsky debt cycles and the Multiplier-Accelerator," Working Papers hal-02012724, HAL.
- Antoine Monserand, 2019. "Degrowth in a neo-Kaleckian model of growth and distribution? A theoretical compatibility and stability analysis," Working Papers hal-02012632, HAL.
- Item repec:abe:wpaper:0001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chwieroth, Jeffrey M. & Walter, Andrew, 2019. "The financialization of mass wealth, banking crises and politics over the long run," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100765, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stiglitz Joseph, 2018. "From manufacturing-led export growth to a twenty-first-century inclusive growth strategy: Explaining the demise of a successful growth model and what to do about it," WIDER Working Paper Series 176, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Baum, Matthew A. & Dietrich, Bryce J. & Goldstein, Rebecca & Sen, Maya, 2019. "Estimating the Effect of Asking About Citizenship on the US Census: Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial," Working Paper Series rwp19-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Fix, Blair & Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2019. "Real GDP: The Flawed Metric at the Heart of Macroeconomics," EconStor Preprints 195950, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Evans Peter & Heller Patrick, 2018. "The state and development," WIDER Working Paper Series 112, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wier Ludvig & Reynolds Hayley, 2018. "Big and ‘unprofitable’: How 10% of multinational firms do 98% of profit shifting," WIDER Working Paper Series 111, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sen, Sugata & Sengupta, Soumya, 2017. "Neo-liberal globalization and caste based exclusion in India – Nature, Dimension and Policy : A Study through Genetic Algorithm and Bio-informatics," MPRA Paper 81036, University Library of Munich, Germany.