Report NEP-ARA-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rashad, Ahmed & Sharaf, Mesbah, 2017. "Does Maternal Employment Affect Child Nutrition Status? New Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 2017-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Refk Selmi & Amal Miftah, 2017. "Relationship between Remittances and Macroeconomic Variables in Times of Political and Social Upheaval: Evidence from Tunisia's Arab Spring," Papers 1708.07037, arXiv.org.
- Bakari, Sayef & Othmani, Abdelhafidh & Mabrouki, Mohamed, 2017. "Do Incidences of Contamination Hurt Tunisian Economic Flourishing?," MPRA Paper 80897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bagir, Yusuf, 2017. "Impact of the Syrian Refugee Influx on Turkish Native Workers: An Ethnic Enclave Approach," MPRA Paper 80803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Özer & Jan Fidrmuc, 2017. "Male Education and Domestic Violence in Turkey: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper series 17-23, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Özer, Mustafa & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2017. "Male Education and Domestic Violence in Turkey: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," GLO Discussion Paper Series 109, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mustafa Özer & Jan Fidrmuc & Mehmet Ali Eryurt, 2017. "Maternal education and childhood immunization in Turkey," Working Paper series 17-22, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Özer, Mustafa & Fidrmuc, Jan & Eryurt, Mehmet Ali, 2017. "Maternal education and childhood immunization in Turkey," GLO Discussion Paper Series 108, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bagir, Yusuf, 2017. "Impact of the Presence of Foreign Missions on Trade: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 80845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berga, Helen & Ringler, Claudia & Bryan, Elizabeth & El Didi, Hagar & Elnasikh, Sara, 2017. "Addressing transboundary cooperation in the Eastern Nile through the Water-Energy-Food Nexus: Insights from an E-survey and key informant interviews," IFPRI discussion papers 1655, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2017. "Arms and Oil in the Middle East: A Biography of Research," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2017/04, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Marcella Alsan, 2017. "The Gendered Spillover Effect of Young Children's Health on Human Capital: Evidence from Turkey," NBER Working Papers 23702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Tim Krieger, 2017. "The response of income inequality to positive oil rents shocks in Iran: Implications for the post-sanction period," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201733, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hajer Ben Romdhane & Nahed Ben Tanfous, 2017. "Conditional FAVAR and scenario analysis for a large data: case of Tunisia," IHEID Working Papers 15-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Slimani, Slah & Bakari, Sayef & Othmani, Abdelhafidh, 2015.
"Croissance et Soutenabilité de la Dette Extérieure Tunisienne pour la Période 1970-2012 : Une Analyse Dynamique
[Growth and Sustainability of Tunisian External Debt for the Period 1970-2012: A Dyna," MPRA Paper 80954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gunes, Cihan, 2017.
"Türkiye'de Bankacılık Sektöründe Sendikacılık Faaliyetleri (1963-1983)
[Unionism Activities of Banking Sector in Turkey (1963-1983)]," MPRA Paper 80917, University Library of Munich, Germany.