Is Regionalism Viable? A Case for Global Free Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2018.
"A Two-Sector Model of Creative Capital Driven Regional Economic Growth,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 16(3), pages 831-840, September.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2017. "A Two-Sector Model of Creative Capital Driven Regional Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 79572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2014. "On North-South Intra- and Inter-Industry Trade and Welfare," Working Papers 0139eco, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Mrázová, Monika & Vines, David & Zissimos, Ben, 2013. "Is the GATT/WTO's Article XXIV bad?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 216-232.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2018.
"Schumpeterian creative class competition, innovation policy, and regional economic growth,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 86-97.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2017. "Schumpeterian Creative Class Competition, Innovation Policy, and Regional Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 83891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kawasaki, Ryo & Sato, Takashi & Muto, Shigeo, 2015. "Farsightedly stable tariffs," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 118-124.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "A multi-region model of economic growth with human capital and negative externalities in innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 909-924, September.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Nishi, Emiko Darcy, 2017. "Trade effects of ASEAN-plus-China and -Japan free trade agreements by production stage and industry," MPRA Paper 81628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noritsugu Nakanishi, 2011. "Farsightedly Stable FTA Structures," Discussion Papers 1114, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Ravi Batra & Hamid Beladi, 2010. "Outsourcing and the Heckscher–Ohlin Model," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 277-288, May.
- Hiroyuki Taguchi, 2015. "Trade creation and diversion effects of ASEAN-plus-one free trade agreements," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1856-1866.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2011.
"To integrate with a high- or low-wage country: That is the question,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 792-799, October.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2011. "To Integrate with a High- Or Low-Wage Country: That is the Question," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34998, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jai-Young Choi & Hamid Beladi, 2014. "Internal and external gains from international outsourcing," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 299-314, March.
- John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2015. "North–South Trade Liberalization and Economic Welfare," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 1006-1017, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:293-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.