Outsourcing and the Heckscher-Ohlin Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sven Arndt, 1999. "Globalization and economic development," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 309-318.
- Ravi Batra & Hamid Beladi, 2010. "A Simple Two-Sector Model of Outsourcing," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 64-73, February.
- Wolfgang F. Stolper & Paul A. Samuelson, 1941. "Protection and Real Wages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 2005.
"A trade theorist's take on skilled-labor outsourcing,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 259-271.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2004. "A Trade Theorist’s Take on Skilled-Labor Outsourcing," Working Papers 519, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Jones, Ronald & Kierzkowski, Henryk & Lurong, Chen, 2005. "What does evidence tell us about fragmentation and outsourcing?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 305-316.
- Reza Oladi & Hamid Beladi, 2008. "Is Regionalism Viable? A Case for Global Free Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 293-300, May.
- Kierzkowski, Henryk, 2005. "Outsourcing and fragmentation: Blessing or threat?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 233-235.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter, 2005. "Labor market effects of outsourcing under industrial interdependence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 349-363.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Casas, Francisco R, 1973. "Intermediate Products and the Pure Theory of International Trade: A Neo-Heckscher-Ohlin Framework," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 297-311, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barua, Alokesh & Pant, Manoj, 2014.
"Trade and wage inequality: A specific factor model with intermediate goods,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 172-185.
- Alokesh Barua & Manoj Pant, "undated". "Trade and Wage Inequality: A Specific Factor Model with Intermediate Goods," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-01, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Choi, Jai-Young, 2013.
"Financial advantage, outsourcing and FDI under wage uncertainty,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 260-267.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Choi, Jai-Young, 2013. "Financial Advantage, Outsourcing and FDI Under Wage Uncertainity," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36077, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Jai Young & Choi, E Kwan, 2013. "Financial Advantage, Outsourcing and FDI under Wage Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37376, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2013. "Outsourcing and the skilled–unskilled wage gap," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 347-350.
- Pi, Jiancai & Zhou, Yu, 2013. "Institutional quality and skilled–unskilled wage inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 356-363.
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2013. "International outsourcing of skill intensive tasks and wage inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 590-597.
- Choi, Jai-Young, 2016. "International outsourcing, terms of trade and non-immiserization," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 222-233.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:18:y:2010:i:2:p:277-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.