Factor growth and equalized factor prices
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthew J. Slaughter, 1997. "Per Capita Income Convergence and the Role of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 5897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neary, J Peter, 1985. "Two-by-Two International Trade Theory with Many Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1233-1247, September.
- David E. Weinstein & Donald R. Davis, 2000. "International Trade as an "Integrated Equilibrium": New Perspectives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 150-154, May.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 1984. "Higher dimensional issues in trade theory," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 131-184 Elsevier.
- Wolfgang F. Stolper & Paul A. Samuelson, 1941. "Protection and Real Wages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Slaughter, Matthew J, 1997. "Per Capita Income Convergence and the Role of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 194-199, May.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2003. "Implications of Many Industries in the Heckscher-Ohlin Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11379, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.