Breaks in the Chain of Comparative Advantage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1972. "The Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem in the Multi-Commodity Case," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 1052-1055, Sept.-Oct.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1979. "Weak links in the chain of comparative advantage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 197-209, May.
- John Romalis, 2004. "Factor Proportions and the Structure of Commodity Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 67-97, March.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2008. "Factor growth and equalized factor prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 517-528, October.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S.H., 2007. "Trade liberalization, foreign ownership, and the environment in a small open economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 471-477.
- Nevin Cavusoglu & Bruce Elmslie, 2005. "The Chain Version of Comparative Advantage: An Empirical Investigation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(3), pages 404-421, October.
- R. W. Jones, 1956. "Factor Proportions and the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-10.
More about this item
Keywordschain; comparative advantage;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:31264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .