Two-by-Two International Trade Theory with Many Goods and Factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:etheor:v:10:y:1994:i:2:p:372-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Robert M & Berger, Allen N & Sickles, Robin C, 1999. "Semiparametric Approaches to Stochastic Panel Frontiers with Applications in the Banking Industry," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 349-358, July.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Rosa L. Matzkin, 2001. "Panel Data Estimators for Nonseparable Models with Endogenous Regressors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1994.
"The Asymptotic Variance of Semiparametric Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1349-1382, November.
- Newey, W.K., 1989. "The Asymptotic Variance Of Semiparametric Estimotors," Papers 346, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Newey, W.K., 1991. "The Asymptotic Variance of Semiparametric Estimators," Working papers 583, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Maurin, Eric, 2002.
"The impact of parental income on early schooling transitions: A re-examination using data over three generations,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 301-332, September.
- Eric Maurin, 1999. "The Impact of Parental Income on Early Schooling Transitions : A Re-examination Using Data over Three Generations," Working Papers 99-69, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Lewbel, Arthur & McFadden, Daniel & Linton, Oliver, 2011.
"Estimating features of a distribution from binomial data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 170-188, June.
- Arthur Lewbel & Daniel McFadden & Oliver Linton, 1997. "Estimating Features of a Distribution from Binomial Data," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 442, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2010.
- Lewbel, Arthur & Linton, Oliver & McFadden, D. L., 2006. "Estimating features of a distribution from binomial data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4418, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton & Daniel McFadden, 2001. "Estimating features of a distribution from binomial data," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/01, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Newey, Whitney K. & McFadden, Daniel, 1986. "Large sample estimation and hypothesis testing," Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 36, pages 2111-2245 Elsevier.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2000.
"Semiparametric qualitative response model estimation with unknown heteroscedasticity or instrumental variables,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 145-177, July.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1999. "Semiparametric Qualitative Response Model Estimation with Unknown Heteroskedasticity or Instrumental Variables," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 454, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Yongmiao Hong & Halbert White, 2005. "Asymptotic Distribution Theory for Nonparametric Entropy Measures of Serial Dependence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 837-901, May.
- Manski, Charles F, 1987. "Semiparametric Analysis of Random Effects Linear Models from Binary Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 357-362, March.
- Sherman, Robert P., 1994. "U-Processes in the Analysis of a Generalized Semiparametric Regression Estimator," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 372-395, June.
- Haerdle,Wolfgang & Stoker,Thomas, 1987. "Investigations smooth multiple regression by the method of average derivatives," Discussion Paper Serie A 107, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Arellano, Manuel & Carrasco, Raquel, 2003.
"Binary choice panel data models with predetermined variables,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 125-157, July.
- Arellano, M & Carrasco, R, 1996. "Binary Choice Panel Data Models with Predetermined Variables," Papers 9618, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2000. "Asymptotic Trimming for Bounded Density Plug-in Estimators," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 479, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Oct 2000.
- James J. Heckman & Thomas E. Macurdy, 1980. "A Life Cycle Model of Female Labour Supply," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 47-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2011.
"To integrate with a high- or low-wage country: That is the question,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 792-799, October.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2011. "To Integrate with a High- Or Low-Wage Country: That is the Question," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34998, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Porto, Guido, 2014.
"Pro-poor trade policy in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 252-265.
- Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Porto, Guido, 2011. "Pro-poor trade policy in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga & Guido Porto, 2012. "Pro-Poor Trade Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0134, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Ekeland, Ivar & Guesnerie, Roger, 2010.
"The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 666-690, September.
- Ivar Ekeland & Roger Guesnerie, 2006. "The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00589105, HAL.
- Ivar Ekeland & Roger Guesnerie, 2010. "The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation," Post-Print halshs-00754427, HAL.
- Han, Han Soo, 1990. "The theoretical input-output system with flexible technological coefficients based on the two-stage level CES-type production function," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2008. "Factor growth and equalized factor prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 517-528, October.
- Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, 1990. "Modelos de producción específica y movilidad factorial: una reconsideración del teorema de Rybczynsky," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 239-256, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:53:y:1985:i:5:p:1233-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.