Two-by-Two International Trade Theory with Many Goods and Factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2011.
"To integrate with a high- or low-wage country: That is the question,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 792-799, October.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2011. "To Integrate with a High- Or Low-Wage Country: That is the Question," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34998, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Porto, Guido, 2014.
"Pro-poor trade policy in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 252-265.
- Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Porto, Guido, 2011. "Pro-poor trade policy in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga & Guido Porto, 2012. "Pro-Poor Trade Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0134, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Ekeland, Ivar & Guesnerie, Roger, 2010.
"The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 666-690, September.
- Ivar Ekeland & Roger Guesnerie, 2006. "The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00589105, HAL.
- Ivar Ekeland & Roger Guesnerie, 2010. "The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation," Post-Print halshs-00754427, HAL.
- Han, Han Soo, 1990. "The theoretical input-output system with flexible technological coefficients based on the two-stage level CES-type production function," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2008. "Factor growth and equalized factor prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 517-528, October.
- Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, 1990. "Modelos de producción específica y movilidad factorial: una reconsideración del teorema de Rybczynsky," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 239-256, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:53:y:1985:i:5:p:1233-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.