Monetary Integration in East Asia: A Hierarchical Clustering Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:8:d:68929 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berdiev, Aziz N. & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization in Asia-Pacific: New evidence from wavelet analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 20-33.
- Chee-Heong Quah & Patrick M. Crowley, 2012. "China and the Dollar: An Optimum Currency Area View," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 391-411.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2013:y:2013:i:4:id:431:p:391-411 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46856 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chee-Heong Quah, 2016. "A Diagnostic on the West African Monetary Union," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(1), pages 129-148, March.
- Petr Rozmahel & Ludek Kouba & Ladislava Grochová & Nikola Najman, 2013. "Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Increasing EU Heterogeneity?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 9, WWWforEurope.
- Chee-Heong Quah, 2016. "Germany versus the United States: Monetary Dominance in the Eurozone," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-16, April.
- Chee-Heong Quah, 2014. "Clustering eurozone cycles," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3447-3462, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intfin:v:13:y:2010:i:2:p:283-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.