Buyer and Seller Concentration in Global Commodity Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert, 2012. "Buyer and Seller Concentration in Global Commodity Markets," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 359-367, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ngo, Van Long & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1997.
"Cost heterogeneity, industry concentration and strategic trade policies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 207-220, August.
- Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Cost Heterogeneity, Industry Concentration and Startegic Trade Policies," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a39, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007.
"Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Nese, Gjermund & Straume, Odd Rune, 2004. "Industry concentration and strategic trade policy in successive oligopoly," Working Papers in Economics 10/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Rune Straume, 2005. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 1439, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Santis, Roberto A, 2000. "Optimal Export Taxes, Welfare, Industry Concentration, and Firm Size: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 319-335, May.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Indira Rajaraman, 2009. "Buyer Concentration in Markets for Developing Country Exports," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 190-199, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pio Baake & Steffen Huck, 2013.
"Crop Failures and Export Tariffs,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1342, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baake, Pio & Huck, Steffen, 2014. "Crop Failures and Export Tariffs," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100569, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Baake, Pio & Huck, Steffen, 2013. "Crop failures and export tariffs," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-315, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2015. "North–South Trade Liberalization and Economic Welfare," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 1006-1017, November.
- ISHIKAWA, Jota & TARUI, Nori, 2015.
"Backfiring with backhaul problems: Trade and Industrial Policies with Endogenous Transport Costs,"
Discussion paper series
HIAS-E-12, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & TARUI Nori, 2016. "Backfiring with Backhaul Problems: Trade and industrial policies with endogenous transport costs," Discussion papers 16006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jota Ishikawa & Nori Tarui, 2015. "Backfiring with backhaul problems: Trade and Industrial Policies with Endogenous Transport Costs," Working Papers 201514, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic export subsidies; export taxes; global commodity markets;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:200911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .