Buyer and Seller Concentration in Global Commodity Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert, 2009. "Buyer and Seller Concentration in Global Commodity Markets," Working Papers 200911, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 15 Sep 2009.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007.
"Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Nese, Gjermund & Straume, Odd Rune, 2004. "Industry concentration and strategic trade policy in successive oligopoly," Working Papers in Economics 10/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Rune Straume, 2005. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 1439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ngo, Van Long & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1997.
"Cost heterogeneity, industry concentration and strategic trade policies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 207-220, August.
- Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Cost Heterogeneity, Industry Concentration and Startegic Trade Policies," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a39, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- De Santis, Roberto A, 2000. "Optimal Export Taxes, Welfare, Industry Concentration, and Firm Size: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 319-335, May.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Indira Rajaraman, 2009. "Buyer Concentration in Markets for Developing Country Exports," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 190-199, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pio Baake & Steffen Huck, 2013.
"Crop Failures and Export Tariffs,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1342, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baake, Pio & Huck, Steffen, 2014. "Crop Failures and Export Tariffs," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100569, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Baake, Pio & Huck, Steffen, 2013. "Crop failures and export tariffs," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-315, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2015. "North–South Trade Liberalization and Economic Welfare," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 1006-1017, November.
- ISHIKAWA, Jota & TARUI, Nori, 2015.
"Backfiring with backhaul problems: Trade and Industrial Policies with Endogenous Transport Costs,"
Discussion paper series
HIAS-E-12, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & TARUI Nori, 2016. "Backfiring with Backhaul Problems: Trade and industrial policies with endogenous transport costs," Discussion papers 16006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jota Ishikawa & Nori Tarui, 2015. "Backfiring with backhaul problems: Trade and Industrial Policies with Endogenous Transport Costs," Working Papers 201514, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:16:y:2012:i:2:p:359-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.