Which country should be the monetary anchor for East Asia: the US, Japan or China?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2003. "The World Economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 184(1), pages 9-35, April.
- N/A, 2003. "The World Economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 185(1), pages 9-16, July.
- Toan Nguyen, 2007. "East Asian Currency Area: A Fuzzy Clustering Analysis of Homogeneity," Working Papers 10, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- N/A, 2003. "The World Economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 183(1), pages 8-33, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mengdi Song, 2018. "Network Effects of Countries’ Exchange Rate Regime Choices: A Spatial Analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 1061-1093, November.
- Quah Chee-Heong, 2019. "China’s Dollar-linked Hong Kong during the Global Crisis," Revista Apuntes del Cenes, Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia, vol. 38(67), pages 95-121, February.
- Ibrahim Bakari Hassan & M. Azali & Lee Chin & Wan N.W. Azman-Saini, 2017. "Macroeconomic linkages and international shock transmissions in East Asia: A global vector autoregressive approach," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1370772-137, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rjapxx:v:17:y:2012:i:1:p:94-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/rjap .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.