Strategic quotas on foreign investment and migration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2012. "A simple auction mechanism for locating noxious facilities," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-6, March.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Hazari, Bharat R., 2013. "Emigration, unemployment and welfare – The role of non-traded sector," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 298-305.
- Ravi Batra & Hamid Beladi, 2013. "The US Trade Deficit and the Rate of Interest," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 614-626, September.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Choi, Jai-Young, 2013.
"Financial advantage, outsourcing and FDI under wage uncertainty,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 260-267.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Choi, Jai-Young, 2013. "Financial Advantage, Outsourcing and FDI Under Wage Uncertainity," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36077, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Jai Young & Choi, E Kwan, 2013. "Financial Advantage, Outsourcing and FDI under Wage Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37376, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "The creative class, its preferences, and unbalanced growth in an urban economy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 189-209, January.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Hollas, Daniel, 2016. "A public firm in a vertically linked price discriminating spatial duopoly," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 59-63.
- Sheng-Chieh Huang & Xiao Luo, 2008. "Stability, sequential rationality, and subgame consistency," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 34(2), pages 309-329, February.
- Ravi Batra & Hamid Beladi, 2013. "Foreign Capital and Urban Congestion in Emerging Markets," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 676-684, November.
- Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2016.
"International Trade, Migration and Unemployment – The Role of Informal Sector,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 8-22, March.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2015. "International Trade, Migration and Unemployment – The Role of Informal Sector," MPRA Paper 68225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2019. "The Optimal Provision of Information and Communication Technologies in Smart Cities," MPRA Paper 95451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2019.
- Beladi, Hamid & Marjit, Sugata & Broll, Udo, 2011. "Capital mobility, skill formation and polarization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1902-1906, July.
- Xiao Luo, 2009. "On the foundation of stability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(2), pages 185-201, August.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:3:p:598-611 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamid Beladi & Chi-chur Chao & Daniel Hollas, 2011. "Fair wages, Urban Unemployment and Welfare in a Developing Economy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 273-285.
- Beladi, Hamid & Marjit, Sugata & Weiher, Kenneth, 2011. "An analysis of the demand for skill in a growing economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1471-1474, July.
- Mark Guzman & Joseph Haslag & Pia Orrenius, 2008. "On the determinants of optimal border enforcement," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 34(2), pages 261-296, February.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign investment; Migration; Labor and capital mobility; Theory of social situations (TOSS).;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:24:y:2004:i:2:p:289-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.